Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Superb Owl 2022

If anyone is actually interested in learning a bit more about American/gridiron football, personally I've found these two YouTube playlists helpful.
  • Clueless Guide to the NFL; (quite irreverent and chaotic, might not be for everyone, but speaks as a fan and what he loves about NFL, and references 'proper' football a lot for comparison)
  • Learn (American) football; (far more in-depth into the rules, less chaotic, still somewhat goofy, but less so)

Last edited:
If anyone is actually interested in learning a bit more about American/gridiron football, personally I've found these two YouTube playlists helpful.
  • Clueless Guide to the NFL; (quite irreverent and chaotic, might not be for everyone, but speaks as a fan and what he loves about NFL, and references 'proper' football a lot for comparison)
  • Learn (American) football; (far more in-depth into the rules, less chaotic, still somewhat goofy, but less so)

No thanks, I had Cyberball and Joe Montana's Sports Talk Football on the Sega Megadrive, to provide me all the knowledge I need, thankyouverymuch

Still waiting on a Head Coach offer from one of the big teams, mind. Just think how much the NFL is missing out on the Fake Punt tactic that lead to my various SuperBowl triumphs :hmm:

rams win!

hypatia-h_2cea2a09aa7fcc546d09b86bedd7093e-h_21fab7ad068288de9633b44faa4b6a51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom