Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

Who'd have thought the first 40 would finish like this. My Welsh viewing companions (Ms 747 and Mr A319) aren't happy bunnies just now.

Who'd have thought the first 40 would finish like this. My Welsh viewing companions (Ms 747 and Mr A319) aren't happy bunnies just now.
I'd have thought it. It's exactly the first half I'd predicted but worse

I think this must be the most shameful Welsh home performance I've seen since the 90s. We are allowing Italy to play EXACTLY the game they came to play. We deserve to lose and I kind of hope we do as a means of exposing the charlatans currently running the coaching setup.

Fucking great end. Well done the Italians!

Not what this young welsh team needs in this stage of their developments.

Not going to disagree with any of that.

Wales bonus point win, they finish on 11 pts
Scotland get a losing bonus point in Dublin 11 pts
England lose by more than 7, finish on 10 pts, 5th place.

Not been a good 6 Nations for us, even if the above worst case doesn't play out.
and that is why I don't gamble.

god damn was not expecting that today

go Italy, have the match on record due to f1 clashes will have to review later

Should never have indulged in the backslapping 150th cap toting bullshit that made a game of rugby into a flip-flop donning stroll to the beach (at least for Wales). AWJ should have been nowhere near this. Rowlands has been class. Josh giving up his MoM was classy, but the dimwit didn't help with his dissent and missing the first tackle on the Italian FB try scorer. I'm actually stoked for Italy. Proper stoked. Fuck SA. Tata to Georgia. Unless they go for a tourney of 8. I think the players have shown they're not quite there for Pivac. It's a daft thing to do so close to RWC, but I'd like him gone.

Should never have indulged in the backslapping 150th cap toting bullshit that made a game of rugby into a flip-flop donning stroll to the beach (at least for Wales). AWJ should have been nowhere near this. Rowlands has been class. Josh giving up his MoM was classy, but the dimwit didn't help with his dissent and missing the first tackle on the Italian FB try scorer. I'm actually stoked for Italy. Proper stoked. Fuck SA. Tata to Georgia. Unless they go for a tourney of 8. I think the players have shown they're not quite there for Pivac. It's a daft thing to do so close to RWC, but I'd like him gone.
This. The hubris of that selection turned poetically to nemesis. This wasn't a jolly step out for AWJ's 150th, it was an elite test match with 6N position at stake. If we'd started with the team that started against France we'd have won, probably won ugly, but won nonetheless. Halaholo was dogshit, AWJ anonymous, Seb Davies at 6 an utter fucking blancmange and Gareth fucking Davies at 9 a liability.

Add to that the repeat failure to confect an attack, win contact or defend our ball carrier and you've got a massive, neon arrow pointing at the coaches' box with a subscript saying 'not up to it at this level'.

If only we had a ruthless, professionally run body that would leverage all its powers to sack the current setup right fucking now and replace it with something semi-competent. As it is, they'll just stumble along until our inevitable group stage defenestration at the WC

Back
Top Bottom