Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

Does anyone wonder if Sinckler's repeated failure to sing GSTQ is a Moore-style republican statement? Hope so

or maybe its because God save the queen is the most dreary uninspiring shit possible

hope it really winds up the flag shaggers

aye if Woodword is calling it out as a foul by england

you know its a luckly reprive for the Sass

I’m a few ciders deep but I backed Wales by 18 (obvs wrong, go Italy, the sports club I was in played “that’s amore” after final whistle), Ireland by 14, and France by 10. Looks like I’ll win the mates predictor league

Phew!

If we could just have completed some of those earlier passes the game would already be out of sight. But I'll take a try just on half time. Allez Les Bleus!!!!

Phew!

If we could just have completed some of those earlier passes the game would already be out of sight. But I'll take a try just on half time. Allez Les Bleus!!!!
Yup. Few nervy hiccups early on but they look like the could easily slip into another gear as confidence grows.

Yup. Few nervy hiccups early on but they look like the could easily slip into another gear as confidence grows.

Yeah, but it's the third quarter coming up and we have a habit of letting teams back in, before putting them to the sword in the final 20. I'd rather not have to endure that again!

care for player in the air

Yes. It was reckless and he endangered the player irrespective of being nudged. His responsibility to make sure that he wasn't injured.

I guess I was seeing it as Nowell realising he couldn't compete, stood his ground instead, so no intent, not taking the man out - but I guess he should have moved if he wasn't going to get up and compete

Anyway, Jaminet has been fucking fantastic

Well, apart from some of the place kicks.

but I guess he should have moved if he wasn't going to get up and compete

this is the important bit

you are now required to make sure you play in a safe manner these days
rather than taking it as a bonus if your actions cause an injury to the opposing side

it how rugby should be, if you never wobbled off a pitch maybe you never experienced the results of someone not giving a shite

France bossing it. Even if England had scored a try they’d never have got another score.

England don’t deserve to win with no gainline through the middle and no pace in the outside backs

Back
Top Bottom