Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Six Nations 2022

What is Shaun Edwards special sauce? The French defence was fucking incredible today, seemed like even more so than usual.

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed Aldritt offloading to duPont for the score that out it away :D :D :D

To my mind it's less of a crime to never have got him (and Gatland was a huge draw for him in '08 when, at international level, he wasn't fully proven) than to let him slip through your fingers when he has stated he wants to stay in order to ease the paranoia of an unproven coach with no experience of international rugby. That is unforgivable, especially so in the light of recent events.

Puppies on later for the slam and the Women start next week.

Favourite moment last night was Sexton's 'Fuck me' after a polite word with Beirne on 22.28 mins.

Reactions: Ax^
Puppies game was fantastic. A very good slam. Of course under 20’s is only a snap shot but the future looks healthy especially at LH and TH prop, 8, and scrum half.

Puppies game was fantastic. A very good slam. Of course under 20’s is only a snap shot but the future looks healthy especially at LH and TH prop, 8, and scrum half.

Looks pretty decent for France too. Bear in mind that slam of yours was only 2 points from being France's

True, if only France didn’t lose at home against Ireland.

Anyhow didn’t know you were French, congrats.

Yeah, I "became" French back at the start of 2020. Seemed like the best thing to do after decades of dancing around the fact that the upper tiers of English rugby is full of horrible cunts. My experience at club level was very different and I kidded myself for a long time that it mattered, but the reality is that people like at least half of my old clubmates really aren't welcome up above the National leagues.

Couldn't really justify Scottish or Welsh despite the ancestry on my mother's side, so decided to go for the team that's always been my next favourite. Which has turned out nice :D

Here's me tipping over the edge two years ago:

Well, I fucking give up.
Rugby is the only sport I ever cared about, because I played.
Now though I just can't, in good conscience, keep associating myself with the type of wankers that seem to make up so much of the England supporters (see that twat up thread) or indeed players these days.
I sincerely hope that Tuilagi just got it wrong or had a moment of madness, before yesterday I would not have had him down as the kind of twat that would do that deliberately.
So yeah, whatever, I give up.
It's only a fucking game eh?

Spare a thought for the afflicted while you two breezily chat about your rosy presents and your rosier futures :(

Spare a thought for the afflicted while you two breezily chat about your rosy presents and your rosier futures :(

Some more excellent analysis from Squidge here on the Wales - Italy game, including some positivity about Wales actually. Also, fabulous use of that Tommy Bowe clip and watch to the very end for a proper lol as Squidge reminds us what he said earlier in the tournament about Italy building.

Worth watching for the moments of Italian commentary and so you* can get a bit teary again as Garbisi bawls his eyes out. Bloody lovely.

*No, you

bit of a upset with Wales beating ireland in the Women's 6 nations. Amazing what a bit of professionalism can do!

England looking dominant as usual

Back
Top Bottom