Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shoplifting on the rise

Here's a good part of the reason why shoplifting on the rise:

the cost of living

Last edited:
Oh and four mates at school were expelled the day following an trip to Oxford Street to pockle shit from HMV, they got caught and as were wearing school uniform the scumbag security contacted the school. Would have been my second expulsion had I not had the foresight to bunk off that day.

I’ve never needed to shoplift. I sometimes get shadowed by security around supermarkets though so must look like I do.
I go to Waitrose occasionally for their cheap mature cheddar (a real bargain) and almost always find myself with a security fella tailing me in none too subtle fashion. Perhaps it’s down to me deliberately affecting a cheerful demeanour - a reaction to all the miserable fuckers who seem to shop there - but recently, I’ve been deliberately furtive, hanging round the spirits section, sneaking round the home wares just to see if they’ll follow me. They usually do and it passes the time.

I go to Waitrose occasionally for their cheap mature cheddar (a real bargain) and almost always find myself with a security fella tailing me in none too subtle fashion. Perhaps it’s down to me deliberately affecting a cheerful demeanour - a reaction to all the miserable fuckers who seem to shop there - but recently, I’ve been deliberately furtive, hanging round the spirits section, sneaking round the home wares just to see if they’ll follow me. They usually do and it passes the time.
It's your I love shoplifting t-shirt perhaps

Back
Top Bottom