Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Shameless, fawning, Alexandra O Cortez fan thread

So, with the announcement of Sanders' presidential run, I guess that moving forward we can look forward to the edifying spectacle of the American left eating itself in increasingly unhinged rounds of backbiting and toxic identity politics.... Woohoo :facepalm::rolleyes:

I didn't say it was because of him. What i meant was that now he's in the race, all the backbiting, fingerpointing and IDPOL toxicity that hung around the 2016 dem pres primary campaign like a miasma will be making a comeback.

Peter Daou says he and his HRC crew are going to play nice this time round, if that's any help ?

Peter Daou says he and his HRC crew are going to play nice this time round, if that's any help ?
Not really. It's going to happen. Whether by genuine IDPOL types or platoons of Russian/US Rightwinger trolls/bots using the same language and angles of attack.

kinda
I didn't say it was because of him. What i meant was that now he's in the race, all the backbiting, fingerpointing and IDPOL toxicity that hung around the 2016 dem pres primary campaign like a miasma will be making a comeback.

kinda hard to know what you are trying to say here tbh

edit : apols, have seen yr follow up

Can't be arsed to speculate about the Democratic party candidates more than a year before primary season even begins. Will wait until the pack is whittled down. Lots can happen in the months to come. I hope the focus is on policies and not personalities though, or the US will never get out of the shit it's in.

Shovelling billions to the Pentagon, the largest anti-communist fighting organisation in history
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joins House Democrats in vote for Trump war budget

That's a pretty disingenuous headline, no? The House Democrats (mostly) voted to approve the entire Federal budget.

So "Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joins House Democrats in vote to continue the Medicaid Reimbursements and Title X entitlements that allow Planned Parenthood to continue operations" is another headline they could have picked.

v weird La Rouche - ist sh*t this .... wasn't much AoC could do.

to then see Trump gloating about it, as if the troll wasn't an obvious troll was predictably unhinged, but still depressing / alarming

EJX9Dy-WkAAMQNy

EJX9Dy-XYAIcro0

:D

Back
Top Bottom