Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand: rape and sexual abuse allegations, grifting and general dodginess - discussion

You avoiding the circumstantial evidence here that the masseur is being paid a good 3x normal rates, but coincidentally the going rate for outcall sex, matters a whole deal here

Because if this person was indeed a sex worker, then touching them isn't inappropriate, it's basically the only appropriate thing to do!!

You'd have a to draw your own conclusions why she'd make the police complaint - it could be for gain or it could be for serious assault. But the article says "inappropriate touching"
So sex workers can be touched however the punter wants? No boundaries at all? Gosh your brain is sounding broken right now.

You avoiding the circumstantial evidence here that the masseur is being paid a good 3x normal rates, but coincidentally the going rate for outcall sex, matters a whole deal here

Because if this person was indeed a sex worker, then touching them isn't inappropriate, it's basically the only appropriate thing to do!!

You'd have a to draw your own conclusions why she'd make the police complaint - it could be for gain or it could be for serious assault. But the article says "inappropriate touching"
Even if they are a sex worker, consent is stiill consent, you utter prick.

So, despite the fact that you have absolutely zero evidence that she's a sex worker, you're going to continue to defend Brand. But however you spin it, there still is no logical reason for her to go to the police if she was a sex worker. But even if she was and he overstepped the mark, it's still sexual assault. Or don't you think sex workers have a right to be defended from assault?

The world's best sports masseur in the world wouldn't charge £500 per hour. Clearly a call girl

Is touching a call girl now becoming a police matter ?!

Holy fuck this is ridiculous

---

What's obviously going on is that everyone goes full confirmation bias and posts anything with the words sex + Brand. Can't people apply some critical thought per accusation?

Because sex workers can't be sexually assaulted, right?

I had to "don't recommend channel again" to a Jim Davidson video on YT with his views so it's safe to assume he can be added to the list
Yeah, looks like he's been going on GBNews to defend him:
1695574854285.png
Hopefully this won't lead to a multi-page discussion of how we're unfairly overlooking Jim Davidson's many virtues. Although not sure that would actually be worse than the rest of what's happening on the thread at the moment.

Big celebrity is hiring a masseuse(sp?) and is planning a little self-entitled hanky panky.

Flashes some cash out of ego, plus a little incentive for hired party to feel she is being treated well in the deal.

It doesn't sound that odd to me. He probably saw it in a gangster movie.

Start with what is appropriate touching for such a situation. And work back from there.

It really is pretty simple.
So you agree: given the situation, calibrate your behaviour

I've just hired a prostitute and received a massage. I think i'm ok to touch these
I'm in Starbuck buying a latte. I don't think i'm ok to touch these

Like that?

Context makes no difference to appropriateness?

Are you trolling? Or you really really don't know?

If the person who was touched says it was inappropriate what kind of context, what situation, do you think, would make that person wrong?

Is it the action of touching, the doing, the motivation behind the act that is the deciding factor?

Or is it, maybe, the position thoughts feelings and words of the person who is touched that is the governing factor?

So you agree: given the situation, calibrate your behaviour

I've just hired a prostitute and received a massage. I think i'm ok to touch these
I'm in Starbuck buying a latte. I don't think i'm ok to touch these

Like that?

A prostitue is not chattal FFS.

Not an object.

You don't buy a person when you hire a prostitue. They don't become your property. You are paying for their time and their services.

Last edited:
The world's best sports masseur in the world wouldn't charge £500 per hour. Clearly a call girl

Is touching a call girl now becoming a police matter ?!

Holy fuck this is ridiculous

---

What's obviously going on is that everyone goes full confirmation bias and posts anything with the words sex + Brand. Can't people apply some critical thought per accusation?
Can someone please check this cunts hard drive?

Of course. But it makes a big difference when the accusation is "inappropriate touching". Wouldn't you agree?
No. A sex worker is paid for a specific job, and inappropriate touching would be touching that has not been agreed within that remit. The same would be true of any job, in any workplace, from offices to care homes. It's really quite simple, I don't quite get why you're struggling with it?

I’d think the dynamic between punter and sex worker is a very delicate interplay between consent, prior agreement of “services”, sexual energy and chemistry, respect, intuition between the pair etc.

Nowhere does “doing what one likes” to the other
person come into that

(Though Christ knows it’s no doubt one of the roles where abuse is suffered a great deal)

Back
Top Bottom