Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand: rape and sexual abuse allegations, grifting and general dodginess - discussion

Despite being the subject of an ongoing investigation into allegations of historic sex-related crimes, Brand has found time to launch a new range of products designed to protect you from precisely the sort of dangers you picture when he appears on your screen.

Simply wearing this amulet around your neck will repel predatory comedians through the intrinsic majesty of the universe’s love. If you don’t know what that means or how that works, then that’s good.

“Cynics will no doubt claim this is ‘woo’ and nothing more than a useless rock on a hippie’s necklace – but to that I would point out that not a single wearer of this amulet has ever been the subject of my own predation. What more evidence do you need that I am here to help you stay safe?
:)

Have a feeling it was about 12 months since his last police interview. Even with a complex case like this with multiple accusers, you'd hope something would be heading for the CPS soon.

Have a feeling it was about 12 months since his last police interview. Even with a complex case like this with multiple accusers, you'd hope something would be heading for the CPS soon.

I believe that further women have come forward since the initial allegations, which would put further delay into reaching a decision on whether to charge or not.

Back
Top Bottom