Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

I'd love to answer any meaningful questions you have, you haven't any.

Its not about questions, its about you explaining to people, how YOU think society should be improved, especially given the nature of this thread and all the points you have made about Russell Brand. Not that hard.

What points did i make?

you should explain them, rather than come onto threads, acting like a prick, BULLYING people? thats why i am probably the only person on this thread calling you out. you have an aggression problem. But Urbans fear taking you on. why? i dont know. and they should not, and instead stand up for themselves. i find it ludicrous, weird!

we had a housekeeper who helped my grandmother cos my grandparents were separated. i would appreciate if you didnt make personal insults about my family, thanks.
All on the nod eh

A housekeeper of one of those fellows If you could pick it out of her. Never pick it out of her. Like getting L. s. d. out of him. Does himself well. No guests. All for number one. Watching his water. Bring your own bread and butter. His reverence. Mum's the word.

you should explain them, rather than come onto threads, acting like a prick, BULLYING people? thats why i am probably the only person on this thread calling you out. you have an aggression problem. But Urbans fear taking you on. why? i dont know. and they should not, and instead stand up for themselves. i find it ludicrous, weird!
FEAR

1) FEAR
2) EGO
3) AGGRESSION
4) REPUTABLE SOURCES,

Simple, Congrats on not being a windy hero licker btw

I need answers from you.

i think editor should either ban this dude, or ask him to reel his neck in.

Urban doesnt need it - an aggressive wanker who is rude when engaged in debate and - when asked a SIMPLE question: his point of view, politically - responds like this.

He has still refused to explain his political point of view on here: what he would like society to be like, how it should be ruled, what its values should be, structure and so forth. I think that, instead of reading his critical posts, we would like to hear HIS ideas (if he has any).

Urban doesnt need it - an aggressive wanker who is rude when engaged in debate and - when asked a SIMPLE question: his point of view, politically - responds like this.

He has still refused to explain his political point of view: what he would like society to be like, how it should be ruled, what its values should be and so forth.
The fist in the ticko velvet glove, the blueshirt in every drunken fuck the brits posho xmas party taxi home

He has still refused to explain his political point of view on here: what he would like society to be like, how it should be ruled, what its values should be, structure and so forth. I think that, instead of reading his critical posts, we would like to hear HIS ideas (if he has any).
Ah, he's quicker and cleverer than me, he needs to go - for the good of the childer

i'd love to say butchers 'im only messing with ya' but you've set yerself up like prick.

dont come on Urban givin it the biggin and then being a prick, alright?

i've asked at least 5 (politely perhaps the first two times) on this thread for your opinions. And, you dont have any!!! You arent clever. no one gives a fuck.

Sort your memory out posho. Big 'ol search engine up there. What you can't remember is meaningless

can you understand, im NOT POSH!! people on this messageboard know me in real life and im not trying to be a cunt (i am honestly not posh). you could slag me off for being goofy, ugly, loads of other stuff mate....but at least if you fire a missile make it (factually) correct!!!:rolleyes::D

can you understand, im NOT POSH!! people on this messageboard know me in real life and im not trying to be a cunt (i am honestly not posh). you could slag me off for being goofy, ugly, loads of other stuff mate....but at least if you fire a missile make it (factually) correct!!!:rolleyes::D
I am, you're lying.

BUTCHERSANAPRON, stop being a prick and listen up good - i dont want to ask Urbans who KNOW me to step in and interrupt this thread as that is just stupid and embarassing.:rolleyes:

i think you should just sort yourself out - and stop being an arrogant prick to people on here, alright? You aint even that clever. im sick of you being a cunt to people on here, when they make a remark and cutting them down. Its nasty and no need. Here's the truth - they are often too scared to respond for fear of retribution, from you!!! Good night!!!

Last edited:
i dont want to ask Urbans who KNOW me to step in and interrupt this thread as that is just stupid and embarassing.:rolleyes:

i think you should just sort yourself out Butchers - and stop being an arrogant prick to people on here, alright? You aint that clever either. I dont give a fuck if this causes an argument - im sick of you being a cunt to people on here, when they make a remark and cutting them down. They are often too scared to respond for fear of retribution, from you!!! Good night!!!
You post shit i call it shit.

No matter if you runaway or not. No matter what you think about me calling other bullshitters. A half hour of reading the thread would be respectful - not of me (you already decided that you didn't need to bother - that you knew better\) to the thread. Now you, it's all about you again. Why not fuck off and not do that? Or offer a thought though piece to the thread.

I've posted at great length on the lines of what i think brand is doing/how it effects others/what he does

Ive not seen you or diane offer a single word. I hope to god that no one else has to or to be put under the spotlight of have you a manifesto?

Imagine that coming into our movements/initiatives - that strident stupid coalition

Last edited:
why dont you actually express your opinions rather than shoot others down? if you DID, and HAD any substance, i would not be having this conversation with you right now. Shut up and grow a pair, and just say what you think politically (even if that means editing earlier perhaps badly written posts if there are ANY where you actually expressed an original, authentic viewpoint ).

This may take time (have you any authentic viewpoints??) and strong opinions, why are you on this thread?

why dont you actually express your opinions rather than shoot others down? if you DID, and HAD any substance, i would not be having this conversation with you right now. Shut up and grow a pair, and just say what you think politically (even if that means editing earlier perhaps badly written posts if there are ANY where you actually expressed an original, authentic viewpoint ).

This may take time (have you any authentic viewpoints??) and strong opinions, why are you on this thread?
Is this the middle class managerial coming out - we understand you may have views an opinions but they can only be expressed in ways what we like and recognise.

Teachers girl alright.

You are made of confetti. Weightless. Experienceless. A free floating little ball of 21st century posh entitlement. Reliant on repeating the word authentic over and over rather than taking lessons from authentic people or seeing authenticity.

anti-poll tax campaign revisited.

Apart from the money aspect brand isn't really required for any of that. Maybe people are already organising such things. Maybe fishponds anarchist federation could draw up a template starter pack just to get the ball rolling, give people ideas, create possibilities?

All this talk of branding when you know the real killer to any future campaign will be the assortment of left wing groups jumping on the bandwagon fronting fake anti-eviction groups, fighting for the right to have the most authentic jargon.

From what i understand both the new era residents and e15 focus women both greatly appreciated brand's involvement in their campaign. Did they get it wrong? Were they so easily fooled?

And what do you think their response to you would be if you said to their faces what you've been saying about brand on here?

Sorry. who exactly said he was required to do any of that? To make any of that happen?

And what have i been saying about him on here? Where did i say anyone was fooled?

Fantastic 'i forget nothing' even ten years later post btw. Good to know you didn't let it get to you or anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom