Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Russell Brand on Revolution

no. i'd like to hear your ideas. this thread is 88 pages already.
Because it's quite plain that you haven't. If you had you wouldn't be demanding great man leader manifestos. I have been involved in these things and what's noticeable is the lack of big man manifestos - but also the concomitant demand by those not part of these things that we produce a manifesto or a man.

He'll look good on the teevey.

Just did love. Done it all over the thread for months now.

where did you?
you just come on this thread and act like a cunt. and quote all kinds of intellectual bullshit without any substance of your own. You are a pathetic, insecure charlatan and a rotten bully. Urbans are scared to come on here and take you on cos you are such a nasty cunt but im not. i dont think you are clever, thats why. if you were, i would not say anything,

However, im not scared to say any of this to you, because i dont think you are a massively clever poster whom i respect.

where did you?
you just come on this thread and act like a cunt. and quote all kinds of intellectual bullshit without any substance of your own. You are a pathetic, insecure charlatan and a rotten bully. Urbans are scared to come on here and take you on cos you are such a nasty cunt but im not. i dont think you are clever, thats why.

im not scared to say any of this to you, because i dont think you are a massively clever poster whom i respect.
Haven't bothered to read the thread or posts therein - just use it as a punchbag for what you think people would say in your hero obsessed mind. Joker.

im a northsider by the way, from a middle class family with parents who were teachers in the struggling 80s and not posh. if i was i wouldnt care about saying it...:rolleyes:
Yeah. We've all seen auf wiedershen pet. Teachers flying out the place like wild geese.

Last edited:
Haven't bothered to read the thread or posts therein - just use it as a punchbag for what you think people would say in your hero obsessed mind. Joker.

i dont have time to go over 88 pages. Quote your posts or just say what you basically think about how society should be improved.

i dont have time to go over 88 pages. Quote your posts or just say what you basically think about how society should be improved.
Imagine this turning up AT YOUR THING. RUSSELL SAYS DIS.HANG ON. I@LL PUT YOU ON to his pa. NOW, WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

And whatever russell says for me.

i like what i like, and you know its not blind worship.

and i asked you for your opinion....which you havent yet given. If you want to fine, if not, well, fair enough, i wont press you.
Your asking of opinion amounted to either "just say what you want" or a whine why can't you be like russell?

You've never been involved in collective politics, that's why you are demanding i produce a brand for you. Few struggle throw up brands. And they didn't this time. Get yourself involved, you might stop talking such arrogant shit.

Your asking of opinion amounted to either "just say what you want" or a whine why can't you be like russell?

You've never been involved in collective politics, that's why you are demanding i produce a brand for you. Few struggle throw up brands. And they didn't this time. Get yourself involved, you might stop talking such arrogant shit.

i've asked you for your opinion on how society should change.

im a northsider by the way, from a middle class family with parents who were teachers in the struggling 80s and not posh. if i was i wouldnt care about saying it...:rolleyes:
Not being funny but didn't you start a thread about how great your family's servants were?

Back
Top Bottom