Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

i haven't said there wasn't hatred. i have said there was racism. you're your auld lying self

But you won’t accept the cultural religious extremist elements in all these cases.

What do you make of the Indie article I just posted?

you might say you got this from the independent. you might. but you don't.
FFS it’s quoted - in fucking quotes - directly under the Indie link.

If you’re unable to debate this issue, then don’t, but please don’t try and paint me as having some sly agenda or plagiarising a link that I had just provided. Grow up a little.

If you’re unable to debate this issue, then don’t, but please don’t try and paint me as having some sly agenda or plagiarising a link that I had just provided. Grow up a little.
i saw your link. i saw your pitiful quote. the years have atrophied your ability to use the quote function here. i don't read the independent as it's clickbait shit.

you always have a sly agenda.

as for debating, you've been reluctant to substantiate your claims - i return once more to the bit about sexual jihad. you've lied about what i've said. so don't come the 'unable to debate bit', that cock won't fight.

Why are you quoting this stuff though? The words of such irrevocably corrupt people cannot possibly have anything useful to tell us.

Even on a thread about child rape what you quoted stands out as particularly sickening, both in terms of content and in the simple fact that someone has passed this hideous, evil bullshit on as something worthy of consideration.

As if a rapist of children is ever going to tell his victims or the world at large the truth about his motivations ffs.

Wherever the blame lies in this horrific matter, and whatever the so-called reasoning behind it is (though there is no reasoning, is there? - these 'men' are simply vile pigs, scumbags of the first order and hopefully not long for this earth) - one thing is remains certain: these girls were grotesquely let down by everyone - the police, the council, the relevant authorities. And no amount of bullshit retrospective inquiries or 'apologies' or 'lessons to be learnt' spiel will alter that fact. Deplorable, shameful and disgusting doesn't even cover it.

Wherever the blame lies in this horrific matter, and whatever the so-called reasoning behind it is (though there is no reasoning, is there? - these 'men' are simply vile pigs, scumbags of the first order and hopefully not long for this earth) - one thing is remains certain: these girls were grotesquely let down by everyone - the police, the council, the relevant authorities. And no amount of bullshit retrospective inquiries or 'apologies' or 'lessons to be learnt' spiel will alter that fact. Deplorable, shameful and disgusting doesn't even cover it.
very much so. to the cops and the local authorities, no more than to the perpetrators, the unfortunate victims were slags and whores. the very bodies who should have acted on the first complaints refused to do so because of their own views of the girls. unforgiveable.

Why are you quoting this stuff though? The words of such irrevocably corrupt people cannot possibly have anything useful to tell us.

Even on a thread about child rape what you quoted stands out as particularly sickening, both in terms of content and in the simple fact that someone has passed this hideous, evil bullshit on as something worthy of consideration.

As if a rapist of children is ever going to tell his victims or the world at large the truth about his motivations ffs.
Because these are quotes from the victims, as told to them whilst they were being abused.

It seems again the victims are not being listened to. So such things are destined to be repeated, because the Left is in denial - and indeed denying the victims a voice in all this.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so fucking tragic.

I’m glad you lot chose not to have kids TBH

It seems again the victims are not being listened to. So such things are destined to be repeated, because the Left is in denial - and indeed denying the victims a voice in all this.

Who are 'the left' as you keep referring to them and why are they to be held solely responsible for the actions of rapists and the failures of the police and other organs of a decidedly non-leftist state?

i saw your link. i saw your pitiful quote. the years have atrophied your ability to use the quote function here. i don't read the independent as it's clickbait shit.

you always have a sly agenda.

as for debating, you've been reluctant to substantiate your claims - i return once more to the bit about sexual jihad. you've lied about what i've said. so don't come the 'unable to debate bit', that cock won't fight.

So you “don’t read the Independent” yet you’re stamping your feet demanding evidence for jihadi style abuse, which I’ve provided, but your puritanical unwillingness to read the victims account says more about your agenda.

Blame the cops. For doing what you are doing.
Not listening to the victims. Brilliant stuff.

So you “don’t read the Independent” yet you’re stamping your feet demanding evidence for jihadi style abuse, which I’ve provided, but your puritanical unwillingness to read the victims account says more about your agenda.

Blame the cops. For doing what you are doing.
Not listening to the victims. Brilliant stuff.
i haven't demanded evidence for jihadi style abuse. i have demanded evidence, which has not been forthcoming, over your notion of this being a sexual jihad.

Who are 'the left' as you keep referring to them and why are they to be held solely responsible for the actions of rapists and the failures of the police and other organs of a decidedly non-leftist state?

I am not holding the Left responsible for rapists or police failures.

I am holding them responsible for not providing an alternative narrative to the illiterate knuckledraggers on the right, who are unsurprising enjoying a post-Trump hatefest and swelling their number.

i haven't demanded evidence for jihadi style abuse. i have demanded evidence, which has not been forthcoming, over your notion of this being a sexual jihad.

The difference being?

Read the link I provided and give an honest opinion. It’s not that hard, even for an evasive wriggly little eel like you.

I am not holding the Left responsible for rapists or police failures.

I am holding them responsible for not providing an alternative narrative to the illiterate knuckledraggers on the right, who are unsurprising enjoying a post-Trump hatefest and swelling their number.

I've been out on the streets in Telford to oppose opportunistic mobilisations by Britain First and to talk with both local activists and the people at the local mosques to try and find ways to help, all long before this current scandal hit the papers. I don't recall running into you doing likewise.

I've been out on the streets in Telford to oppose opportunistic mobilisations by Britain First and to talk with both local activists and the people at the local mosques to try and find ways to help, all long before this current scandal hit the papers. I don't recall running into you doing likewise.

That’s great, and you have no idea what I’ve been doing so don’t be quick to assume.

So how do YOU counter the far right narrative surrounding the jihadi inspired grooming and abuse of children?

So how do YOU counter the far right narrative surrounding the jihadi inspired grooming and abuse of children?

Read my posts in response to you parroting that very same narrative and that should give you an inkling.

Here's a challenge, find the words 'Islam' or 'muslim' in that article.
I think one can very easily read between the lines given the huge rises in sexual assault crime reported in Sweden over the past decade - especially when they say “The link between rising extremism and violent targeting of women and girls is clear”.

They’re not talking about extreme snowboarders are they chief?

Where did I say 'people only do what their culture tells them'? Most 70s rockstars weren't rapists either.

People are able to talk on here about 90s 'lad culture' and its effects on the attitudes of young men towards women. Surely we can also talk about British Muslim culture and its effects.

What is British Muslim culture? Given that Muslims in the UK have their roots in countries such as Nigeria, Turkey and Bangladesh and the diversity in religious practice and culture between Sunnis and Shias and all the sects within those two broad branches, I'm not sure that there is such a thing as British Muslim culture.

**old man shouts" it's not about race

I don’t see a racial element to this as I do a cultural one, an extremist religious dogmatic mysogynist culture imported from backward ideologies and a demonstrably common theme with almost all these grooming cases.
From the same chasm of medieval shit that brought honour killings, FGM and forced marriages into common being. IMO.

I don’t see a racial element to this as I do a cultural one, an extremist religious dogmatic mysogynist culture imported from backward ideologies and a demonstrably common theme with almost all these grooming cases.
From the same chasm of medieval shit that brought honour killings, FGM and forced marriages into common being. IMO.
You'll never find an alternative narrative to the fash one until you stop buying into so many of their tropes.

Back
Top Bottom