Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

Just hearing Lord Ahmed of Rotherham, former Labour peer and Lord Mayor of Rotherham, has been charged with attempted rape of a 13 year old girl.
I can’t post link at moment but it is being reported on the BBC news.

Just hearing Lord Ahmed of Rotherham, former Labour peer and Lord Mayor of Rotherham, has been charged with attempted rape of a 13 year old girl.
I can’t post link at moment but it is being reported on the BBC news.
Boy. With other stuff to do with girls. Children either way. Unless it's a new charge since yesterday. He was in the orbit of the RESPECT/loons/jews/911 stuff with corbyn attending and speaking at events he did.

Boy. With other stuff to do with girls. Children either way. Unless it's a new charge since yesterday. He was in the orbit of the RESPECT/loons/jews/911 stuff with corbyn attending and speaking at events he did.

Yes, sorry boy, and girls. Just heard on Radio Sheffield.
:mad:

In Rotherham or the Labour Party’s/lefts accommodation with this filth?

I would sincerely hope that Rotherham children’ Services and SY Police has at least learned something from the debacle and actioned improvements.

The Labour Party and the rest are probably still looking for more scapegoats.
I feel a bit sorry for Sarah Champion, though she knew what she was taking on, any criticisms or views she makes are met with derision and anger.

Who can forget the fact that his downfall was all the fault of the Jews?

We can now add sickening paedophilia to Lord Ahmed’s CV and continue to wonder how he became a peer and Mayor of a once proud industrial town.

Who promoted him, who facilitated it?

Lord Ahmed resigns from Labour Party

as the charges relate to when he was a kid himself from the 70s its not noncery as such although there maybe more stuff to come

Back
Top Bottom