Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rotherham child rape gangs: At least 1400 victims

Something pk made up?
not sure he has the nous to do that tbh

e2a: and i'd be right. in addition, he seems to be using a rather idiosyncratic definition as apparently it means something different:
Sexual jihad (Arabic: جهاد النكاح‎, jihad al-nikah) refers to the purported practice in which Sunni women sympathetic to Salafi jihadism travel to warzones such as Syria and voluntarily offer themselves to be "married" to jihadist militants, often repeatedly and in temporary marriages, serving sexual comfort roles
Sexual jihad - Wikipedia

not sure he has the nous to do that tbh

e2a: and i'd be right. in addition, he seems to be using a rather idiosyncratic definition as apparently it means something different:Sexual jihad - Wikipedia

By my reckoning then pk is effectively implying that the victims in Telford volunteered for their abuse? Classy stuff.

He's the one with all the knowledge after all. It's inconceivable he'd use the phrase 'sexual jihad' without any awareness of what it means.

By my reckoning then pk is effectively implying that the victims in Telford volunteered for their abuse? Classy stuff.

He's the one with all the knowledge after all. It's inconceivable he'd use the phrase 'sexual jihad' without any awareness of what it means.

Wow. It really is like a cult.

Somehow you have transferred your ignorance into implying that I think these children asked to be drugged and raped.

What’s it like to be so mentally twisted?

Wow. It really is like a cult.

Somehow you have transferred your ignorance into implying that I think these children asked to be drugged and raped.

What’s it like to be so mentally twisted?

You used the phrase 'sexual jihad' to describe these abuses. As shown above, that phrase refers to women volunteering to become sex objects for righteous men. What conclusion are we supposed to draw from that?

Not inherent in “islam” - but definitely in keeping with the attitudes of many young muslim men who adhere to strict religious codes.
yeh. and you've associated this with those 'strict religious codes' through your peculiar notion of 'sexual jihad'. come on, if you've been banging on about this for many years you should have found some scriptural basis for it by now: if there is one.

Then you suppose wrong.

However, it's something inherent in the teachings of some scholars, who teach their followers that females are inferior, and non-believer-women are even more inferior.
right. and if it's inherent in the teachings of such scholars, from whence do you believe they comes, those beliefs? from where do they spring?

right. and if it's inherent in the teachings of such scholars, from whence do you believe they comes, those beliefs? from where do they spring?

From my earlier link: “There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women embedded within their jaded interpretations of Islam. These backward views are passed down from generation to generation until the lines between faith and culture dissolve, making it increasingly difficult to criticise one without being seen as a critic of the other.” Muna Adil.

Reactions: pk
FYI, this kind of stuff is no longer acceptable here - and this applies to anyone dredging up irrelevant personal stuff on such a sensitive topic, so I'm not just picking on you.

Oh, and hello again.

Hello!

From my earlier link: “There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women embedded within their jaded interpretations of Islam. These backward views are passed down from generation to generation until the lines between faith and culture dissolve, making it increasingly difficult to criticise one without being seen as a critic of the other.” Muna Adil.
You can see the same shit happening in ultra-orthodox Jewish and Christian sects, but normally the victims are from the same circle.
I think the nature of deliberately targetting children from non-religious backgrounds (and most are from vulnerable/care home backgrounds) is a peculiar aspect to the grooming stories.

And after all - it is now the number one cause taken up by the FLA/Britain First mobs.
It’s the first thing they come out with to justify their anti-muslim stance. And you know they use the issue as a recruiting tool.
Even though a disproportionate number of the far right keep getting locked up for paedophilia related shit.

I can’t see how the opposition groups on the left can pretend muslim grooming isn’t a racist problem that needs addressing, to undermine the arguments made by the far right. I mean you’ve had 10 years to come up with something.

Yeh. So your castle built on sand after all.

Really? Okay, from where do you think such beliefs come?
no, when i say built on sand i mean you're tying yourself in knots.

on the one hand you talk about jihad being the opposition of the wrong, you say the people involved in these vile crimes saw their victims as the wrong: but then you denied that this was anything inherent within islam, but then you talk it being in some interpretations of islam. so you're saying 'these interpretations are wrong'. who are you to say who is islamic and who isn't? on what authority do you make those judgments?

You asked me where the beliefs come from. I agree with the person quoted who said it's a mix of culture and a jaded interpretation of islam.

If you disagree, could you tell me where YOU think the beliefs come from?

You asked me where the beliefs come from. I agree with the person quoted who said it's a mix of culture and a jaded interpretation of islam.

If you disagree, could you tell me where YOU think the beliefs come from?
no, i asked from WHERE do the beliefs come? i didn't ask 'please give me a woolly load of auld cobblers'.

Pk is wrong in the idea of sexual jihad or any of these nonces being remotely practicing Muslims.

He’s right that this is an Asian problem 3 out of four gangs caught for this are Asian and as they make up 6% of the population that is a problem.

Back
Top Bottom