Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rich Bloke Kills Girlfriend ‘During Rough Sex’ - gets 3 years

Whilst I totally agree with the sentiment, it's worth pointing out he'll be straight on the VP wing with rapists, paedophiles and the like. Not sure they're the best people to weigh him in for being a wrong un
Yes, what I was thinking.....

Whilst I totally agree with the sentiment, it's worth pointing out he'll be straight on the VP wing with rapists, paedophiles and the like. Not sure they're the best people to weigh him in for being a wrong un
I'm just venting in a pretty pathetic manner really. It's less about him than the failed justice system. Even if he's eventually murdered in a gruesome and inventive manner the people he tortured and killed are still harmed and/or dead.

And he'll still only have been sentenced to 3 years.

I'd wager that, within a year or so of his sentence, the cunt will be on his D cat and therefore in a cushty open nick anyway. Tbh, this sentence is so insultingly low for taking someone's life and in such a craven way that it hardly seems worth sending him down. I bet the bloke is in his flowery right now and can't believe his luck.

To put it in perspective, the week after I got my last stretch, my neighbour got sent down too. He got 4 years 8 months for two commercial burglaries. Compare that to the sentence the rich cunt got. Jail is full of men (and women) that are there for sentences way beyond what they should've got, because they're poor/a PoC etc.

I'm just venting in a pretty pathetic manner really. It's less about him than the failed justice system. Even if he's eventually murdered in a gruesome and inventive manner the people he tortured and killed are still harmed and/or dead.

And he'll still only have been sentenced to 3 years.

I get that, it's just me being a pedant for prison life. ;) Like you, I'd love to see him and any number of bacons or similar get the napalm treatment.

I'd wager that, within a year or so of his sentence, the cunt will be on his D cat and therefore in a cushty open nick anyway. Tbh, this sentence is so insultingly low for taking someone's life and in such a craven way that it hardly seems worth sending him down. I bet the bloke is in his flowery right now and can't believe his luck.

To put it in perspective, the week after I got my last stretch, my neighbour got sent down too. He got 4 years 8 months for two commercial burglaries. Compare that to the sentence the rich cunt got. Jail is full of men (and women) that are there for sentences way beyond what they should've got, because they're poor/a PoC etc.
Knowing little of sentencing practice in this country - is it the case that previous sentences on the whole lead to longer new sentences in the case of repeat offence?

I get that, it's just me being a pedant for prison life. ;) Like you, I'd love to see him and any number of bacons or similar get the napalm treatment.
No, you're quite right. The fantasy about other prisoners exacting justice somehow annoys the piss out of me, like they're demons enacting punishment. Yeah he gets dropped in for a few months with murderers and rapists and he's super rich, sure they will be outraged by him, uh, having done the same as them, and not at all think how he could help them afterwards or during if he has all this money.

Knowing little of sentencing practice in this country - is it the case that previous sentences on the whole lead to longer new sentences in the case of repeat offence?

If it's of the same nature and the cases are closer together then yes. So if you say got caught with a few Class As and got 18 months then 2 years after release didn't he same again, you're looking at a longer stretch. The longer the gap between offending and if it's of an entirely different nature...tje judge should take that into account.

No, you're quite right. The fantasy about other prisoners exacting justice somehow annoys the piss out of me, like they're demons enacting punishment. Yeah he gets dropped in for a few months with murderers and rapists and he's super rich, sure they will be outraged by him, uh, having done the same as them, and not at all think how he could help them afterwards or during if he has all this money.

There's a limit to how much he can spend inside anyway...officialy. I wouldn't put it past the oily prick to wave money at the screws for a single bang up if he aint already in one.

jesus christ

what was the judges in this case thinking

sad state of affair letting the guy use to the case to smear a dead women

he either meant it 40 friggin injuries or panicked either way
3 years is a joke

**weeps post is also grim reading

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom