Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Does anybody actually leave voicemails? Even back in 2005? I don't think I've left one in literally decades. Particularly ones as detailed as he's alleging must have been accessed by the papers. If I did, it would be just - 'call me back when you've got a minute'. Not long reflections on my girlfriend.
Yes. I wish other people would too. My siblings never listen to mine and they never leave messages. It really fucks me off.

Not sure if i remember how to check my voicemails on my mobile. some people prefer voice and some prefer text. I prefer text on whatsapp. I often missed voicemails at work until i found out i could divert them to my email as sound attachments which i notice.

People rarely leave me voicemails. TBH I rarely leave them if I can follow up a missed call with a text.

Also, unless you have visual voicemail, they are such a hassle to listen to. I do know that I'd never willingly switch to a network that doesn't do visual voicemail.

Courtroom artists aren't allowed to actually do any drawing in the courtroom, so they have to just do it from memory, which I do believe is harder.

I guess they might allow themselves some reference photos with the famous people :confused:

Sort of interesting there's a very clear 'courtroom style'. Wonder who decided it. Would be quite fun if they were allowed some freedom, and you could tell the artist by their art :D

I never answer any phone call from a number I don't know. If it's a genuine call they can (and always do) leave a voicemail. I totally rely on voicemails for my phone communications.
Me too, as I never answer the phone as it always rings when I’m doing something (ie all of the time) and I won’t be interrupted. It really pisses me off when people in my company answer the phone. Why does a phone call trump a current conversation? I’ve never understood this

Does anybody actually leave voicemails? Even back in 2005? I don't think I've left one in literally decades. Particularly ones as detailed as he's alleging must have been accessed by the papers. If I did, it would be just - 'call me back when you've got a minute'. Not long reflections on my girlfriend.
I haven’t listened to my voicemails for about twenty years. Everyone knows not to bother.

When I was about 20 my grandmother rang one day on the landline, and I answered. She said ‘Oh good, its you. I don’t want to cause trouble for anyone but who is Orange?’ and I said what do you mean? She said ‘when i ring your mobile number a woman called Orange answers, and says you aren’t available - I try asking her where you are but she speaks over me in a rather imperious tone telling me to leave a message and then hangs up before I can say anything. Who is she and why does she have your mobile telephone?’.

If people don’t listen to my voicemails, or don’t leave them when I don’t answer, then fine, we will just have to not have a relationship :mad:

However, it’s very possible that you’d possibly say something like ‘I’m with X and we are going to be in Y from about Z time, so if you’re around we’ll see you there’. And within just a few innocent seconds you’ve actually left quite a lot of information that a stalker/hacker would find useful.

I haven’t listened to my voicemails for about twenty years. Everyone knows not to bother.

When I was about 20 my grandmother rang one day on the landline, and I answered. She said ‘Oh good, its you. I don’t want to cause trouble for anyone but who is Orange?’ and I said what do you mean? She said ‘when i ring your mobile number a woman called Orange answers, and says you aren’t available - I try asking her where you are but she speaks over me in a rather imperious tone telling me to leave a message and then hangs up before I can say anything. Who is she and why does she have your mobile telephone?’.
When I lived in Italy, my phone was on the TIM network where I felt I always got personalised messages: "Tim, the person you are calling is currently unavailable."

However, it’s very possible that back then you’d be saying ‘I’m with X and we are going to be in Y from about Z time, so if you’re around we’ll see you there’. And within just a few innocent seconds you’ve actually left quite a lot of information that a stalker/hacker would find useful.

Yeh I get that. But apparently gratuitous details of his relationships with his girlfriends, mother, brother, father etc were left on voicemail

Yeh I get that. But apparently gratuitous details of his relationships with his girlfriends, mother, brother, father etc were left on voicemail
Who knows. I suppose the safest thing to say via voicemail in that situation would be ‘Hello your royal highness, it's my royal highness, and your royal highness isn’t available so I will have my private secretary contact your royal highness’ private secretary. When the George II silver domed tray arrives, make sure your royal highness’ butler removes the dome immediately and your royal highness’ valet is ready with the great gold sword of Gloucester to open the seal on the parchment, because contained within is the best gossip your royal highness will have heard this week - you’ll never guess which royal highness has been fucking a mere serene highness in the ladies loo at The Sloaney Pony’.

I mean, that’s what I’d do if it was me.

Last edited:
When I lived in Italy, my phone was on the TIM network where I felt I always got personalised messages: "Tim, the person you are calling is currently unavailable."
These are the messages. The phone company really loved me there, unlike those miserable shits at ee.

Their Spotify deal has crashed. It's not looking good for for them.

They turned up late for a military music concert at the Albert Hall. The bands had played and everyone was applauding.

H&M appeared, and assumed that the applause was for them.

Harry was mouthing 'Thank you, thank you' to the audience, and MM was in heaven. :D

Last edited:
Courtroom artists aren't allowed to actually do any drawing in the courtroom, so they have to just do it from memory, which I do believe is harder.

I guess they might allow themselves some reference photos with the famous people :confused:

Sort of interesting there's a very clear 'courtroom style'. Wonder who decided it. Would be quite fun if they were allowed some freedom, and you could tell the artist by their art :D
They should draw them as stick people. Be a lot quicker.

Their Spotify deal has crashed. It's not looking good for for them.

They turned up late for a military music concert at the Albert Hall. The bands had played and everyone was applauding.

H&M appeared, and assumed that the applause was for them.

Harry was mouthing 'Thank you, thank you' to the audience, and MM was in heaven. :D

Spotify's Head of Innovation used his own podcast to describe them as 'fucking grifters'

Although given that Spotify pay musicians .01p or something per play he can't really talk.

A grifter is a con artist: someone who swindles people out of money through fraud. If there's one type of person you don't want to trust, it's a grifter: someone who cheats others out of money.

Back
Top Bottom