Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Is it a chase if they dont break the speed limits?
"Chase" kind of implies speed was involved?
Following them isn't illegal ..
Why does ā€œchaseā€ imply breaking the speed limit?
If I run after you on foot, is that not a chase?
What if neither of us are capable of running?

Why does ā€œchaseā€ imply breaking the speed limit?
If I run after you on foot, is that not a chase?
What if neither of us are capable of running?
If we are not capable of running then you coudnt run after me.

Maybe pursued would have been a better choice of word. They were pursued by papparazi.

Dont really care much though ...

Last edited:
They did ironically go a bit Daily Mail in their press release about their ordeal.

'Potentially catastrophic' :D

Saw the cab driver (Sonny) being interviewed earlier and he was very much not much to see here, yes there were camera people but nothing dodgy, as did the NYPD and the mayor. So.

Cab driver said they seemed shaken up by what they'd been through earlier in the evening, their ride with him only lasted 10 minutes - he told CNN they gave him $50 for the $17.50 fare so at least they're good tippers

It's getting very very desperate now for them to stay in the public eye. A Fast and the Furious car chase in midtown Manhattan with Sunny? At 10pm? lolz. Come on you two, you can do better than that.

They have enough dosh to get a helicopter or else maybe they should just not attend public events if they dont want to be photographed in public.
:mad: A ridiculous suggestion. They are both 100% committed to being photographed in order to help protect the environment and our fragile ecosystem, endangered species, such as elephants, rhinocerous, lions, Princes of the Realm, soap stars, charity workers and campaigners, etc.

Last edited:
They are just clinging on as long as they can along with the rest of the elite. They aren't capabale of any other response and any move towards rather than accelerating away from equality is to them what, terrifying? I think they'd rather die and are intent on dragging us there with them.

Last edited:
Itā€™s a bit off not to go to court because itā€™s your daughters birthday. We all have birthdays. We all have to keep appointments or work on our childrenā€™s birthdays. Of the presumably several hundred people in the legal teams and the court itself, it will be someone elseā€™s birthday, or the birthday of someoneā€™s loved one - but theyā€™re there regardless. Presumably Harry wouldnā€™t find it acceptable if someone he had an appointment with just didnā€™t show up because they had a childā€™s birthday party to attend. Itā€™s fucking rude. Starting out with ā€˜my time is more important than yours, and yours, and yours, and yoursā€™ isnā€™t the best look.

Itā€™s a bit off not to go to court because itā€™s your daughters birthday. We all have birthdays. We all have to keep appointments or work on our childrenā€™s birthdays. Of the presumably several hundred people in the legal teams and the court itself, it will be someone elseā€™s birthday, or the birthday of someoneā€™s loved one - but theyā€™re there regardless. Presumably Harry wouldnā€™t find it acceptable if someone he had an appointment with just didnā€™t show up because they had a childā€™s birthday party to attend. Itā€™s fucking rude. Starting out with ā€˜my time is more important than yours, and yours, and yours, and yoursā€™ isnā€™t the best look.

tbf his dad's coat of arms hangs on the court wall behind the judge's head, so I reckon he'll get a pass on that.

tbf his dad's coat of arms hangs on the court wall behind the judge's head, so I reckon he'll get a pass on that.
Well there is that.

According to The Guardian the judge was visibly annoyed and made no attempt to disguise it.

If I was the judge Iā€™d ask everyone who worked in the court, and everyone on each legal team, to submit their birthdays to me along with those of their children, their spouses, parents, grandparents, and best friends. And Iā€™d say to Harry ā€˜that may be your fathers crest on the wall but this is my court, so welcome to it sir, before we begin I have a list of dates that are very important to people who are working here in every capacity, and they need to be addressed on your time, as yours were addressed on theirsā€™, and then Iā€™d read them out by the thousand. I reckon that would take a couple of days to get through. Tough.

Well there is that.

According to The Guardian the judge was visibly annoyed and made no attempt to disguise it.

If I was the judge Iā€™d ask everyone who worked in the court, and everyone on each legal team, to submit their birthdays to me along with those of their children, their spouses, parents, grandparents, and best friends. And Iā€™d say to Harry ā€˜that may be your fathers crest on the wall but this is my court, so welcome to it sir, before we begin I have a list of dates that are very important to people who are working here in every capacity, and they need to be addressed on your time, as yours were addressed on theirsā€™, and then Iā€™d read them out by the thousand. I reckon that would take a couple of days to get through. Tough.

My dog Pepper's is 10th July, if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom