Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Optics, Harold. Optics.

The picture editor on the Jewish Chronicle won't have to work very hard. Should defo sack his PR though.

A conservative think tank is calling for Prince Harry’s US visa application to be released so Americans can see whether or not he admitted to his past drug use before moving to California in the summer of 2020.

The Heritage Foundation, one of the country’s preeminent right-wing think tanks, is arguing that US officials should release the details of the prince’s application so Americans can see whether or not he was “properly vetted” before being allowed to enter the country. Applicants for US visas are typically asked about their criminal history and drug use....Nevertheless, if Harry failed to disclose his past drug use on his visa application, he could be barred from applying for US citizenship and even deported from the country where he has lived for nearly three full years. Meghan Markle, Harry’s wife, is an American citizen who was born in the Los Angeles area. Their two children were both born in the US as well.

A conservative think tank is calling for Prince Harry’s US visa application to be released so Americans can see whether or not he admitted to his past drug use before moving to California in the summer of 2020.

The Heritage Foundation, one of the country’s preeminent right-wing think tanks, is arguing that US officials should release the details of the prince’s application so Americans can see whether or not he was “properly vetted” before being allowed to enter the country. Applicants for US visas are typically asked about their criminal history and drug use....Nevertheless, if Harry failed to disclose his past drug use on his visa application, he could be barred from applying for US citizenship and even deported from the country where he has lived for nearly three full years. Meghan Markle, Harry’s wife, is an American citizen who was born in the Los Angeles area. Their two children were both born in the US as well.
It hasn't stopped british rock stars and other celebs with known drug issues visiting the states.

I suspect it's only poor drug users they want to stop :hmm:

It hasn't stopped british rock stars and other celebs with known drug issues visiting the states.

I suspect it's only poor drug users they want to stop :hmm:

I only know one, a super model who was photographed with her nose close to ‘a suspicious white powder.’ The US refused to grant her a visa unless she done drug and booze tests every month with details sent to the London embassy. She fucked them off and just didn’t go to the US for a long time. She’s been on the wagon for everything for a couple of years now and has a visa.

Last edited:
Harry’s back in Blighty for the start of the legal proceedings against the Hatemail :thumbs:

Let’s hope the coming days and weeks will deliver as much amusement and joy, as well as rage-triggered stomach ulcers to the right people, as the publication of his book brought us.

Yep. He turned up with a Netflix crew apparently to get some much needed fodder for his next series about media intrusion into his and his lovely wife's lives.

Seems pretty unlikely he didn't admit to what was in the public domain, and it's not like US visas are denied to everyone who's ever done drugs. Man, they'd have no touring bands at all.

Harry’s back in Blighty for the start of the legal proceedings against the Hatemail :thumbs:

Let’s hope the coming days and weeks will deliver as much amusement and joy, as well as rage-triggered stomach ulcers to the right people, as the publication of his book brought us.

The Guardian has bits of his statement, not been able to see all of it yet:

“if the most influential newspaper company can successfully evade justice, then in my opinion the whole country is doomed”

“I am bringing this claim because I love my country and I remain deeply concerned by the unchecked power, influence and criminality of Associated.

“The evidence I have seen shows that Associated’s journalists are criminals with journalistic powers which should concern every single one of us. The British public deserve to know the full extent of this cover up and I feel it is my duty to expose it.”

He is not wrong, and the very best of luck to him.

He is as filthy as them though.
He might be, but certainly gets taken to account for any misdemeanour real or constructed that he commits. The Mail and some of its peers have been conducting actual criminal offences as well as abhorrent behaviour for decades with no further consequences than a pisspoor fine, and no widespread criticism.

They’re fucking amoral bullying despicable scumbags, a million times worse than Harry in every respect.

He might be, but certainly gets taken to account for any misdemeanour real or constructed that he commits. The Mail and some of its peers have been conducting actual criminal offences as well as abhorrent behaviour for decades with no further consequences than a pisspoor fine, and no widespread criticism.

They’re fucking amoral bullying despicable scumbags, a million times worse than Harry in every respect.

I'm talking mass-murder treated as a playstation hobby.

Beautifully coinciding with the Coronation, Prince Harry is set to take the stand in Court for his legal action agains Associated Newspapers. Credit to him, he’s advancing the cause of Republicanism better than most of us :D

I was interested to read (not in the above article, at least not in depth) that according to Harry, not only has William settled secretly out of court with The Sun for the phone hacking issue for a vast sum, but in addition to the cash payout the settlement included an agreement that the paper would give William and Kate a positive and favourable treatment in future articles.

Not for the first time, if Harry is to be believed, members of his immediate family have sold their souls to newspaper groups in return for favourable treatment. Including not just cash payments, but in the case of Camilla, allegedly leaking stories about Harry and Meghan to the press in return for favourable press. Which if true is beyond fucking despicable.

Beautifully coinciding with the Coronation, Prince Harry is set to take the stand in Court for his legal action agains Associated Newspapers. Credit to him, he’s advancing the cause of Republicanism better than most of us :D

I was interested to read (not in the above article, at least not in depth) that according to Harry, not only has William settled secretly out of court with The Sun for the phone hacking issue for a vast sum, but in addition to the cash payout the settlement included an agreement that the paper would give William and Kate a positive and favourable treatment in future articles.

Not for the first time, if Harry is to be believed, members of his immediate family have sold their souls to newspaper groups in return for favourable treatment. Including not just cash payments, but in the case of Camilla, allegedly leaking stories about Harry and Meghan to the press in return for favourable press. Which if true is beyond fucking despicable.

TBF that settlement is the one thing I find hard to believe, at least as described by him. I can see them shelling out a huge sum to Prince William (lets face it they have paid out huge sums all over the shop lately), but for a promise of favourable treatment?

Who in their right mind would believe that, out of the mouths of those rats? They have form for convincing / trying to convince their targets that its people close to them who are selling them out of course (which Prince Harry alluded to in his statement specifically, mentioning how they convinced his mother that her PPOs were the ones selling her out), and the tone in some of those emails (where they don't even acknowledge the Palace have sent them an email) is very much of master and servant, but not in the order one might expect.

His statement does contain some absolute gems though.

“This isn’t just about phone hacking, this about accountability of power. Power that informs but is being used to brainwash people. They have created a stalemate society, where they can enrage the public over the most mundane and petty things, to distract from the critical issues for our country and communities.

“In short, the people and the newspaper organisations who hack people’s voicemails … have never been brought to justice, and are now more emboldened because of it.

“They believe they can do anything they want and get away with it, while making huge sums of money from it. If they’re supposedly policing society, then who is policing them?”

Some sort of paparazzi car chase apparently "nearly catastrophic"
It has all the echoes of what happened to his mother

There is now a number of stories doing the rounds?

The SUV they where in pulled over and jumped in a taxi?

Or they took refuge in police station before Getting into a taxi?

Harry and Meghan in 'near catastrophic' car chase - spokesperson

The BBC has not been able to independently verify the details of the incident...

...The New York Police Department (NYPD) did not immediately confirm knowledge of the incident.

LA is next level regarding paps and guerilla style news gatherers. It's really the last place on the planet after London/Paris/NY you'd want to live if you wanted to escape all that shit.

Back
Top Bottom