Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

I don’t want to start a William thread, so I’ll stick it here. This has apparently been all over social media and even TV channels in Spain today. Of course, not a pip here so far…

Now, I couldn’t give a fuck what he does or doesn’t do, but as always the contrasting treatment he gets from the UK press compared with Harry is fucking deranged.

I don’t want to start a William thread, so I’ll stick it here. This has apparently been all over social media and even TV channels in Spain today. Of course, not a pip here so far…

Now, I couldn’t give a fuck what he does or doesn’t do, but as always the contrasting treatment he gets from the UK press compared with Harry is fucking deranged.
That’s fantastic. 🤣

William has a mistress, I just hope Kate doesn't know
She does, and that's not the name I recognise from previous rumours.
It's been all over the European tabloids for years. the version I heard, from someone who knew William's "other other woman" was that William's affairs, and the fact that no one did anything about them, was the thing that led Megham to decide she'd had enough of the whole shit show.

Harry's going to talk about his trauma online on the weekend, for the bargain price of $34USD

Anyone?
By the end of this, the 'trauma expert' will be an expert in 'looking interested and thinking about the money they are making, while listening to an entitled little shit'.

The price includes a hardcover copy of Spare, though I guess it would be a spare Spare for anybody willing to pay for this.

There will be a paperback copy of his book coming out.

He claims that he will be added a chapter at the end. Apparently, he will be going on about how upset his wife is.

Reading the headline I first thought Harry Hewitt was going to see a shrink who charged only $34, thought that's cheap. Only after reading the article did I realise that I could pay $34 to watch someone I don't know or care about talk to a shrink in public.
For the love of God why? surely these trauma's are best dealt with in privacy, isn't there some sort of code of ethics against thing?

Harry's going to talk about his trauma online on the weekend, for the bargain price of $34USD

Anyone?

Any support he may have had will be waning now. What a money grabbing move. It's quite pathetic.

Reading the headline I first thought Harry Hewitt was going to see a shrink who charged only $34, thought that's cheap. Only after reading the article did I realise that I could pay $34 to watch someone I don't know or care about talk to a shrink in public.
For the love of God why? surely these trauma's are best dealt with in privacy, isn't there some sort of code of ethics against thing?
yes, the only way is ethics

PAY ME TO HEAR ABOUT MY TRAUMA!

I’m sure growing up in a golden cage has its moments of discomfort but he wheezes and moans about how his entirely free accommodation wasn’t fit for someone of his standing! He almost has Prince Andrew levels of zero self awareness.

PAY ME TO HEAR ABOUT MY TRAUMA!

I’m sure growing up in a golden cage has its moments of discomfort but he wheezes and moans about how his entirely free accommodation wasn’t fit for someone of his standing! He almost has Prince Andrew levels of zero self awareness.
Have you read his book?

I have. He didn't complain about the accommodation not being fit for someone of his standing at all. That's another lie the media have told about him. I'm absolutely not a royalist, and there are parts of the book that are really annoying because of Harry's lack of understanding of how privileged he is, but the press have been absolutely vile towards him and his wife. And now that he's exposed some of what he's been through at their hands, they're attacking him even more and telling lies about what he's put in his book, which people who haven't read it seem to believe.

After reading his book, I feel even more convinced that monarchy is a ridiculous institution. Their lives are a mixture of privilege and awfulness. The real power is with the "men in grey suits" as Diana used to call them.

Have you read his book?

I have. He didn't complain about the accommodation not being fit for someone of his standing at all. That's another lie the media have told about him. I'm absolutely not a royalist, and there are parts of the book that are really annoying because of Harry's lack of understanding of how privileged he is, but the press have been absolutely vile towards him and his wife. And now that he's exposed some of what he's been through at their hands, they're attacking him even more and telling lies about what he's put in his book, which people who haven't read it seem to believe.

After reading his book, I feel even more convinced that monarchy is a ridiculous institution. Their lives are a mixture of privilege and awfulness. The real power is with the "men in grey suits" as Diana used to call them.
Oh god I’m going to have to read it now. :D

Back
Top Bottom