Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Word around the campfire is that Jeremy Clarkson is being dumped by Amazon due to his recent abominable comments about Meghan :thumbs:

Brace yourselves for the forthcoming outrage from the Mail and the usual cunts on Twitter about censorship and cancel culture :D

I made the mistake of checking how The Daily Mail is taking reports of Jeremy Clarkson being dropped by Amazon and ITV...

Fans of the 62-year-old fear he is being 'cancelled in front of our very eyes' after it was reported that Amazon Prime is set to stop producing the presenter's shows - Clarkson's Farm and The Grand Tour - next year, the latter of which earns him at least £10million annually.

Meanwhile, ITV bosses said they had no 'commitments' to further editions of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? - fronted by Clarkson - beyond the upcoming, already-commissioned series.

Although one director insisted back in December that Clarkson, thought to earn around £3million per year from the quiz show, had not been sacked over his remarks 'at the moment', the recording of Millionaire celebrity specials were suddenly pushed back last week due to 'scheduling issues'.

It comes as some critics today implored the Sussexes to 'move on' from the 'drama', suggesting their quest for the 'total humiliation' of Clarkson by publicly rejecting his apologies goes against the 'compassion and love' that they so often preach.

Unbefuckinglievable. How are these ultra cunts even able to look at themselves in the mirror in the morning?

In a rather big leap of the imagination, Iran's foreign ministry is now claiming that UK has no place in lecturing them on human rights after executing that guy the other day, given Harold's recent willy-waving boasts about killing 25 Taliban :facepalm:

I remember Heston Blumenthal put out some mince pies with add-your-own pine needle flavoured icing sugar. I remember sitting with some friends and we decided the icing sugar on its own was a pretty good buzz. Tried to recreate it by adding pine essential oil to icing sugar but it wasn’t the same.

I remember Heston Blumenthal put out some mince pies with add-your-own pine needle flavoured icing sugar. I remember sitting with some friends and we decided the icing sugar on its own was a pretty good buzz. Tried to recreate it by adding pine essential oil to icing sugar but it wasn’t the same.
Zoflora?

I know 'frostbitegate' has been discussed on this thread, but are people aware of the actual wording of that part of the book? It's fucking unreal. It's like something 'Buster' from Arrested Development would say (timestamped link to that segment below):

Back
Top Bottom