Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

And this is who you thought was me? I might be a bit of a cunt from time to time, but I’ve never been a troll (or said anything in favour of rape come to that). My name is actually my name, and that’s my year of birth. I actually like myself, so whatever else I’ve ever been guilty of in life, hiding away in the guise of someone else or not being prepared to own things I’ve said and done, is never part of the charge sheet.

I feel like Meghan Markle now. Eternally misunderstood and misrepresented by a too cosy, evil, status quo 😢

And this is who you thought was me? I might be a bit of a cunt from time to time, but I’ve never been a troll (or said anything in favour of rape come to that). My name is actually my name, and that’s my year of birth. I actually like myself, so whatever else I’ve ever been guilty of in life, hiding away in the guise of someone else or not being prepared to own things I’ve said and done, is never part of the charge sheet.

I feel like Meghan Markle now. Eternally misunderstood and misrepresented 😢
No no, it's someone else. And don't call women cunts please even if it's yourself. We used to but not anymore.

No no, it's someone else. And don't call women cunts please even if it's yourself. We used to but not anymore.
Well I like the word. I don’t want to be shamed for using it. It’s just the same as dick - it’s just a word for genitalia that can be used affectionately, aggressively, dismissively, or any other kind of way. I should be able to describe myself however I choose to.

Well I like the word. I don’t want to be shamed for using it. It’s just the same as dick - it’s just a word for genitalia that can be used affectionately, aggressively, dismissively, or any other kind of way. I should be able to describe myself however I choose to.
Plenty of people on here use the word. It seems to not be liked when a guy tells a woman she's one (understandably), but it's used a lot. I wouldn't take someone superficially complaining about misogyny who manages to get banned from threads about women's rights too seriously.

Plenty of people on here use the word. It seems to not be liked when a guy tells a woman she's one (understandably), but it's used a lot. I wouldn't take someone superficially complaining about misogyny who manages to get banned from threads about women's rights too seriously.
Is this aimed at me?

I feel like Meghan Markle now. Eternally misunderstood and misrepresented by a too cosy, evil, status quo 😢

We've all been there.
Best to say nothing.

No. Different cunt.

It happened to me as well, the accusations of being a "banned returner" went on for quite a while, its nothing personal, this is just a weird little backwater not much used to new people wandering in, and it also has a lot of posters who went to private & boarding schools so i think some hazing ritual is sort of instinctive.

Back
Top Bottom