Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

Harry1.jpg

:p

(By the way, anything about the above in the book? He looks as if he's just creamed his pants :hmm: )
“You want me to go in goal?” I said. “Not Centre half, like I always dreamed?” And deserved, I thought. Then the ball hit me the oscillating boabie. Typical. It reminded me of my dead Mum’s lips.

Maybe a good idea to edit some of these posts, some of these people 100% have accounts here and/or Google their own names 56 times per day
Pickman’s Model or Harry? Either way, they wouldn’t know what to do if the latest refresh search came up empty. It would be a cruelty to inflict a blank on either of them.

Maybe a good idea to edit some of these posts, some of these people 100% have accounts here and/or Google their own names 56 times per day

If you're saying that banned posters return under new nicks and search their previous names, that's possible, but what is editing out the names going to achieve? Sure, maybe seeing people talk about them after however long it is might be an ego boost for them, but so might seeing people talk in hushed tones, demanding that the Nicknames of Power be erased from public view. Meanwhile, it would make it harder for everyone else to work out what's going on.

If you're saying that banned posters return under new nicks and search their previous names, that's possible, but what is editing out the names going to achieve? Sure, maybe seeing people talk about them after however long it is might be an ego boost for them, but so might seeing people talk in hushed tones, demanding that the Nicknames of Power be erased from public view. Meanwhile, it would make it harder for everyone else to work out what's going on.
VOLDEMORT! VOLDEMORT! VOLDEMORT!

Ok so I've learned something. :) Ernesto Guevara Lynch was Ernesto 'Che' Guevara's dad, and Che is sometimes given that name as well, although it's not really consistent with Spanish naming conventions. Really he should be Ernesto Guevara de la Serna if you want to include his Mum's Dad's name, which is the usual convention.

I never made that connection.
You were never curious to enough to look it up? :eek:

The shoe dept is something entirely. It’s depressing actually. I like to sit down after a gentle browse, and have shoes brought to me in pairs before being wrapped and boxed. You don’t get that in TKMaxx, you have to do it all yourself while other people compete. There’s arms in the way of what you’re trying to access, and nobody stands back. It’s dispiriting.

That's luxury .
I've had to make my own shoes since Covid startes. Carving tge soles out of lumps of wood...and attaching old leather belts to the timber.
I've also knit my own slippers.

😁

Back
Top Bottom