Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

An air stewardess! I'll have to check my copy of Debrett's, but I suspect that's even worse than being in trade. :eek:
It gets worse! Iirc one of her grandparents (or great grandparents or something) was a miner :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Actually, we might as well get into this. We've got a basic league table:

Monarchs
Various rich aristos
Distressed aristos
Rich but, yuk, in trade.
Air stewards
Filthy proles

Where do Celebrity Regalers of Tales About Frozen Penises, ahem, slot in?

Early morning radio had someone from Waterstones on, saying that yes its the best selling non-fiction book of all time but the interesting bit was that its selling just as fast in hartlepool as in hampstead (or whatever can't remember what shops she namecalled). Said thats very unusual.

Don't think i'll ever fully engage with this saga but my feeling is good on him, after being written about for profit for decades by the worst arseholes in the world, what else better is there to do than to put your own story out.

Actually, we might as well get into this. We've got a basic league table:

Monarchs
Various rich aristos
Distressed aristos
Rich but, yuk, in trade.
Air stewards
Filthy proles

Where do Celebrity Regalers of Tales About Frozen Penises, ahem, slot in?
‘Air stewardess’ - it’s not the 20th century any more. What’s wrong with being cabin crew? My mother was cabin crew - it was considered a respectable enough thing to do, with nice enough perks, when her parents decided they were going to stop funding her mistakes.

Yeah weirdly Philip actually grew up pretty poor and the other royals disapproved of the Queen marrying him for that reason. Around the time he married Liz he had almost no money.
Hence his uncle Mountbatten paving the way for him to meet royalty.

‘Air stewardess’ - it’s not the 20th century any more. What’s wrong with being cabin crew? My mother was cabin crew - it was considered a respectable enough thing to do, with nice enough perks, when her parents decided they were going to stop funding her mistakes.
If you are suggesting I should be gender neutral, I was! And do I think there's anything wrong with being cabin crew, no, of course I don't. The point was that the windsors and their posho mates seem to do.

Back
Top Bottom