Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

I've a lot of time for Harry, I think the Taliban kill count might have been a mistake given how motivating that might be for future Talib hit squads, other than that it seems the booky is selling well, he has to live off something, let's hope he is frugal because I don't think he has another book in him and probably there isn't the readership for Volume II either.
I know, I've spent several sleepless nights worrying whether harold has damaged his future earnings potential. :(

I managed to read 50 pages yesterday but I'm not sure I want to keep reading... There's a long way to go and I'm not sure I care to go on.

I've a lot of time for Harry, I think the Taliban kill count might have been a mistake given how motivating that might be for future Talib hit squads, other than that it seems the booky is selling well, he has to live off something, let's hope he is frugal because I don't think he has another book in him and probably there isn't the readership for Volume II either.
He'd have to title it 'Spare Some Change, Please' :(

Meghan is doing a book next, which should tide them over until the reality TV show of their kids getting kindergarten therapy.

but what colour is the boathouse at eton.

I get the joke, but chose to have a look. It is the colour of filthy amounts of money. All that for a B in art and a D in geography.

imageresizer

Also I think they have another one, which is nice and old. But have moved on from this diversion.

I get the joke, but chose to have a look. It is the colour of filthy amounts of money. All that for a B in art and a D in geography.

imageresizer
That sky looks ominous. It would be a terrible calamity if one of those boats was hit by lightning.

Henry VI gave the land around the town to the college, choking off further growth of the town. I suppose the college could have built on it all instead of having lots of sports fields, but most of the fields have public footpaths across and serve as parkland.

Back
Top Bottom