Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Harry

That's why people always mention the Madeleine -- cos it's very near the start...
Editor: Why don't you put more in about the wanking?
Marcel: Aye, suppose so, but what should I leave out?
Editor: Well, there's all that stuff about a cake, or is it a biscuit?
Marcel (crestfallen): Yeah, well, if you say so...
Editor: ... and did you have any scraps with close family, say your Robert?
Marcel (brightens): Bol de la bataille du chien!

I'm not ploughing through 7 volumes to get to that. Have to hope, unlike Harold's magnus opus, Marcel's potboiler has an index.
I think the wanking is in the first volume, and then it's pretty tame until the gay sex in part 4 and the sadomasochism in part 7.

I don't think he has another book in him and probably there isn't the readership for Volume II either.
That won't stop him. He will probably spend the rest of his life digging up more grievances, writing books about them, and living on the chat show circuit. He learned a lot from watching Diana's butler

When Meghan takes him to the cleaners it will be another rich seam. Let's just hope he hasn't signed some dastardly prenuptial contract.

Last edited:
Philip was always making snide comments about his interest in Organic Food and charitable work etc. He and the Queen also sent Charles to a boarding school which was downright abusive and he was bullied mercilessly. Philip comes across as a complete prick.

And when Charles was a year old the Queen and Philip went away and left him with the Queen Mother for 6 months :eek:

Philip was always making snide comments about his interest in Organic Food and charitable work etc. He and the Queen also sent Charles to a boarding school which was downright abusive and he was bullied mercilessly. Philip comes across as a complete prick.

And when Charles was a year old the Queen and Philip went away and left him with the Queen Mother for 6 months :eek:
Philip also had a weird upbringing. His mum had several mental breakdowns and was a religious freak, his older sisters were nazis and his dad was chucked out of Greece and died young. Philip was sent off to live with various inbred relations. Dysfunctional family, much?

He was privately educated at boarding school in Germany
Sorry, I messed that part up, she'd married him a few years after the war finished and he's reported to have only one suit of civvies to his name when he moved in. Don't forget his family lost much of their royal status during the war...

Kate also used to be 'rich poor', as 8ball aptly says. Her mother was referred to as Doors to Manual by William's own friends, due to the indignity of her having been an air stwewardess in her younger years. Ah, the horror of it....

The Daily Hell was also obsessed with Kate's family. As William and Kate's wedding approached, they were running daily features about 'the most talked-about family in Britian' (by whom, I wonder), sprinkled with a thinly veiled dose of mockery and contempt for their lower status.

Kate also used to be 'rich poor', as 8ball aptly says. Her mother was referred to as Doors to Manual by William's own friends, due to the indignity of her having been an air stwewardess in her younger years. Ah, the horror of it....

The Daily Hell was also obsessed with Kate's family. As William and Kate's wedding approached, they were running daily features about 'the most talked-about family in Britian' (by whom, I wonder), sprinkled with a thinly veiled dose of mockery and contempt for their lower status.
Kate's family haven't been poor for a very long time! And she's not the only one to have married into royalty !

Sorry, I messed that part up, she'd married him a few years after the war finished and he's reported to have only one suit of civvies to his name when he moved in. Don't forget his family lost much of their royal status during the war...

That’s not poor is it

An air stewardess! I'll have to check my copy of Debrett's, but I suspect that's even worse than being in trade. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom