Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

By all accounts this, together with a mocked-up BBC News web-page, has set the conspiracy loons off. :facepalm:

The story first appeared on July 3 on brownvalleyobserver.com, under the headline, “Ghislaine Maxwell has tested positive for COVID-19 in New Hampshire jail, DOJ reports.” The story was shared more than 17,000 times on Facebook, according to CrowdTangle analytics data.

The website’s disclaimer, however, describes it as an “entertainment website written to satirize news events, politics, and popular faces and ideas, and to provide commentary on social attitudes and trends.” But the claim has spread without that disclaimer, including in the form of a viral screenshot showing the headline with a Twitter comment seemingly suggesting Maxwell was going to be killed.

A similar claim was also advanced in an image made to look like a screenshot of a news story from the BBC; the headline said Maxwell was “moved to intensive care as Coronavirus symptoms worsen.” The news organization did not report that story, and the date is listed as “11 July 2020” — which is still days away.

1m.jpg

:D

Warning: The following is not real, repeat, it is not a real news report...

UK nonces are reeling from the news that one of their favourite hangouts is to close more than seventy of its venues.

The restaurant chain is embarking on an insolvency process, allowing it to exit stores, cut rents and refuse further bookings from men with a van load of cute puppies.

Pizza Express has been a favourite on the British High Street since 1965, charging its principle demographic of lower-middle-class sex offenders an aspirational £4.95 for a mixed leaf salad.

Despite the recent easing of the lockdown, the business has been hit by enforced closures, stronger competition and people desperately hoping not to have their lunch ruined by being sat next to the less-desirable members of the Royal Family.

Former customer Tracy Fowler told us, “I quite like Pizza Express, and I’ll be sad to see them go – but honestly, who wants to risk having Prince Andrew in your eye-line when you’re trying to enjoy a Sloppy Giuseppe?”

The news will leave suspected British child molesters with a severe shortage of explanations as to their whereabouts on that awkward ‘night in question’, though experts predict that Pizza Hut and Pret A Manger are expected to pick up some of the slack.

Pizza Express spokesman, Simon Williams, told us, “We’re hoping to win back customers with the launch of our new Deep Pan ‘Spicy Epstein’.

He added, “It’s guaranteed to leave a very unpleasant taste in your mouth.

“As soon as it’s ready, we just leave it hanging around waiting for it to go cold.”

One of the judges overseeing an investigation into Epstein’s finances was attacked today by a hitman who killed her son and critically injured her husband. The assassin has conveniently been killed too.

That link doesn’t mention Epstein and says the attacker is still at large :confused:

The assassin has conveniently been killed too.

What? :confused:

From your link...

According to reports the attacker was dressed as a FedEx delivery driver and is still at large.

In a statement, the FBI said it was looking for one suspect and asked anyone who thought they might have relevant information to call them.

That link doesn’t mention Epstein and says the attacker is still at large :confused:

guy's dead now.

Earlier Monday, unidentified officials told ABC News that an attorney who had a case before Salas in 2015 had been found dead near Liberty, New York, of what appeared to be a self-inflicted wound. The news network reported a FedEx package addressed to the judge was also found in the attorney’s vehicle.

e2a other sources say he argued before that judge more than once.

Last edited:
Why should I?

If you want to make a claim, post a link that confirms it, not one that says the fucking opposite, you muppet. :facepalm:
Cos you might remain confused.
I only wanted to quote the bbc not the other less reputable news sites so added the info that wasn't in the beeb article

Yeah, always best to link to an article reporting exactly the opposite to what you are posting, brilliant. :thumbs:
i'm not a journalism mate. no skin off my nose if you dont want to rely on a random loudmouth down the pub for your news. be my guest.
if you do want to rely on a random loudmouth down the pub for your news, the more fool you.

i'm not a journalism mate. no skin off my nose if you dont want to rely on a random loudmouth down the pub for your news. be my guest.
if you do want to rely on a random loudmouth down the pub for your news, the more fool you.

Are you drunk? :hmm:

You posted a link, which clearly you hadn't bothered to actually read, which totally contradicted what you were posting about, that's your mistake, get over it.

Are you drunk? :hmm:

You posted a link, which clearly you hadn't bothered to actually read, which totally contradicted what you were posting about, that's your mistake, get over it.
No.
And, no, I read several articles, one of which was the BBC one. What did you do? Overheard a bloke in the pub,

GM thinks Epstein was murdered and fears shes next:

"according to a friend" always raises an eyebrow but in relation to Ghislaine it's pure laughable.

:facepalm:

And now authorities are also looking into his possible connection to the death of another prominent men's rights figure in California earlier this month, sources say

Also:

Den Hollander previously sued multiple anchors and reporters from NBC News and other networks, alleging they engaged in an illegal conspiracy to prevent Donald Trump's election to the presidency.)

If Trump loses I can see more of these cry-babies kicking off about it.

Back
Top Bottom