Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

"all-cash deal"

When Ghislaine Maxwell was buying a home in New England while federal prosecutors investigated her involvement with Jeffrey Epstein's sex crimes against young girls, she reportedly had inquired about flight patterns over the massive escape property.

According to the Daily Beast, Maxwell's Bradford, New Hampshire home was purchased in an all-cash deal in December

tbf i hate debt and don't buy anything i can't pay for.
but i think her motives were different ...

Telegraph (paywall)

Ghislaine Maxwell will “never” offer any about the Duke of York as part of a plea deal, one of her closest confidantes has revealed.

As a new photograph on Friday night emergedof the socialite sitting in the Throne Room at Buckingham Palace, Laura Goldman, who has been friends with Ms Maxwell for several years, told The Telegraph she would “never sell out” Prince Andrew.

Telegraph (paywall)

hahahahha - wait till she's threatened with a 30 year stretch. I am really looking forward to this, once she's done the plea bargaining. It won't just be Prince what's his face the Spare. There's a lot of big names losing sleep tonight! :thumbs:

So she's saying he's done stuff, but she won't say what it is?
It is clearly a click bait headline - some vague acquaintance of hers has got a fee for a couple of quotes - that's all. Why would she protect him if it means she spends 25 years in a US prison?

OK, she might name enough other names to buy a shorter stretch, but there's no way she can leave him out of it altogether.

At risk of repeating myself, (again) swap him for the american woman who killed that guy near a US base.

Why would she protect him if it means she spends 25 years in a US prison?
Maybe it's lockdown related, but I'm surprised she's stayed in the US at all. She must have known she was at risk from the well publicised investigation there, whereas here she could have become pretty obscure and coat-tailed the protection the FCO is giving her mate.

Reckon the deal they will present to her will be: "Please don't say anything awkward about Prince Andrew."
Yep, I'd have thought that would be the political reality of the situation. Hard to say what the political reality is in a geopolitical world of trump, pandemics and all sorts of other shit, but I doubt either government wants windsor going anywhere near a courtroom or an extradition warrant. Of course Arid Extra Dry will have done everything he can to piss them off with attempts to spin his non-compliance, but not quite enough for them to pursue him full on.

Ghislaine Maxwell’s arrest is just the beginning of bringing many others involved to justice as far as the victims of their abuse are concerned.

Florida-based Kuvin represents several women who claim Epstein sexually assaulted and raped them when they were teens.

He told DailyMail.com: ‘I don’t think she is going to get out of jail alive. I said the same thing about Jeffrey Epstein and people laughed at me.

‘I think she knows way too much information — I just have this gut feeling.

If she dies in prison then the victims won’t get justice and a lot of alleged perpetrators would breath easy.

EcLPOQTWkAEMi8j

Back
Top Bottom