Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

my brain, such as it is, would be a waste of space if I allowed my thoughts to be decided by the opinions of others.
but you then go on to say you seek out other people's opinions which you then use in the formation of your views. you are allowing other people to decide your views. in fact, you say it is an essential part of your thinking process.

Yeah, thought not.

(That's a play on words and the meaning of the phrase you've just misused btw)

OMG. Your trolling us an interesting diversion from blowing my snotty nose but it's getting to the point it's unworthy of you.
Unless you explore and question everything, you can't form a well thought out opinion on any subject.
Public opinion is nothing to do with independent thought so, if you think it is, you are clearly not worth debating with.

anyway, how many contestants of It's a Royal Knockout have now been unmasked as massive nonces? Must be in double figures by now?

There have been loads spread over history so this is hardly new. The only new thing is bothering to deny it.
She comes over as believable, he does not.

Have we had this one yet?

EHfmapXWsAA-ISU

Fair enough.

Wonder if the quid pro quo for not looking closely at Windsor is the UK govt not kicking up a fuss about the spook's wife flown out of the country after killing a lad.

American news network ABC had the Epstein story ready to publish 3 years ago but it was quashed from publishing due to pressure from Buckingham Palace and network bosses worried they would lose access to interviewing Kate and Will - according to leaked footage provided to Project Veritas from an unnamed whistleblower.

Just watched the Despatches documentary, nothing new but quite interesting all the same.

The Behind the Bastards podcast on Epstein is worth listening to, apparently Stephen Hawking was a mate and regular visitor to his paedo island, along with Andrew and Bill Clinton.

American news network ABC had the Epstein story ready to publish 3 years ago but it was quashed from publishing due to pressure from Buckingham Palace and network bosses worried they would lose access to interviewing Kate and Will - according to leaked footage provided to Project Veritas from an unnamed whistleblower.

Wow, so what you're saying on a thread started nearly five years ago is that nearly four years ago someone else didn't run the story that this thread is about and you were made aware of this by a shitty semi proud boy/jeremy beadle right wing disinformation outfit (as are many of your posts). Thanks for that.

Last edited:
Not saying it's related, but I'm sure there was a rumour a fair few years ago that a member of household staff was raped by an unnamed royal....

Does anyone else remember this rumour?

"no holds barred" propaganda incoming.

Duke of York gives first interview about Epstein

The Duke of York has answered questions about his links to Jeffrey Epstein for the first time, in a BBC interview.

He spoke to BBC Newsnight's Emily Maitlis in an interview recorded at Buckingham Palace on Thursday.

Maitlis said it was a "no holds barred interview", which will be broadcast on BBC Two at 21:00 GMT on Saturday.

BBC News - Prince Andrew interview: Jeffrey Epstein stay was 'wrong thing to do'
Epstein stay 'wrong thing to do' - Prince Andrew
Challenged on his decision to stay at the home of a convicted sex offender, the prince said: "It was a convenient place to stay. I mean I've gone through this in my mind so many times.
At the end of the day, with a benefit of all the hindsight that one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do."
"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."
I wonder why he's decided to give this interview now and actually say this stuff, TBH, because he really doesn't do himself any favours with stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom