Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

There's shit all serious evidence of what's what with Prince Charming except a couple of really inconvenient photos that don't say very much as such, just he was there.
However, I believe there's a better than average chance the allegations are true.

There's shit all serious evidence of what's what with Prince Charming except a couple of really inconvenient photos that don't say very much as such, just he was there.
However, I believe there's a better than average chance the allegations are true.

What about the testimony of his victim?

Had drinks with a teenager went back to a house and had sex with her.
No evidence that he knew she was doing it against her will. Never appears to be very smart so might think he scored because he is royalty. Or just thinking with his dick.

Random thought: presumably Windsor has royal protection officers with him, when in America or on his visits to nonce island, but certainly in London. Would I be a million miles out thinking that the Met didn't interview them when they decided this didn't need to move to a 'full investigation'?

Had drinks with a teenager went back to a house and had sex with her.
No evidence that he knew she was doing it against her will. Never appears to be very smart so might think he scored because he is royalty. Or just thinking with his dick.

Buck House statement:

“It is emphatically denied that the Duke of York had any form of sexual contact or relationship with [Giuffre]. The allegations made are false and without any foundation."

What about the testimony of his victim?

Prince Vs. unknown that stands to make a fortune for her story.
That doesn't she isn't telling the truth, but truth means fuck all unless she can back it up with more than a photo outside a house. As it happens, I believe her, but cash and power means her chances of getting that over to anyone that matters are limited.

Prince Vs. unknown that stands to make a fortune for her story.
That doesn't she isn't telling the truth, but truth means fuck all unless she can back it up with more than a photo outside a house. As it happens, I believe her, but cash and power means her chances of getting that over to anyone that matters are limited.
you obviously don't think much of public opinion.

you obviously don't think much of public opinion.

Depends. In this case it's a matter of weighing up probabilities and I came down to he's a slimy twat and she sounds very much credible.
I have no clue what the majority think of this but I think she's probably telling the truth.
The day I change my thoughts based on public opinion only will be the day I blast my brains out because they won't be worth keeping if I can't think for myself.

Depends. In this case it's a matter of weighing up probabilities and I came down to he's a slimy twat and she sounds very much credible.
I have no clue what the majority think of this but I think she's probably telling the truth.
The day I change my thoughts based on public opinion only will be the day I blast my brains out because they won't be worth keeping if I can't think for myself.
you've made it clear that iyo the public aren't people who matter

you've made it clear that iyo the public aren't people who matter

In criminal cases, it's the authorities and courts, and there's sod all chance a British Prince will get arrested or even charged.
Hardly matters what public opinion says, it won't happen. As I said above, my brain, such as it is, would be a waste of space if I allowed my thoughts to be decided by the opinions of others.
Cogito, ergo sum.

I think therefore I am.
If my thoughts, feelings, and opinions are decided by others, or I'm too scared to voice them because either loss of popularity or fear of violence in whatever form, I can no longer claim independent thought so the one real freedom we have would be lost to me.

In criminal cases, it's the authorities and courts, and there's sod all chance a British Prince will get arrested or even charged.
Hardly matters what public opinion says, it won't happen. As I said above, my brain, such as it is, would be a waste of space if I allowed my thoughts to be decided by the opinions of others.
Cogito, ergo sum.
So you've given up reading anything which might contain the opinions of others.

I think therefore I am.
If my thoughts, feelings, and opinions are decided by others, or I'm too scared to voice them because either loss of popularity or fear of violence in whatever form, I can no longer claim independent thought so the one real freedom we have would be lost to me.
Yeah, thought not.

(That's a play on words and the meaning of the phrase you've just misused btw)

So you've given up reading anything which might contain the opinions of others.

Not at all. If I fail to explore the thoughts and opinions others hold I can't truly form my own opinions. I even read far right crap, not because I agree with it, but because I must be able to argue against it or admit my opinions regarding freedom, fairness and equality for all are wrong, or I'm too uneducated to be in the game.
In the case of the naughty prince, I don't believe his version but I still have read his point of view or my opinion would be based purely on political bias, not a weighing up of the stories.

Back
Top Bottom