Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

shopped, obvs :rolleyes:
Yes, "sources close to the Prince" are actually claiming that the photo is fake.

One source told the Standard:

“Look at his fingers in the photo. The duke has quite chubby fingers, they don’t look right and nor does the height of the duke and the girl. I understand his legal team have asked to have proper sight of the original photograph so they can carry out their own investigation as they seriously doubt its veracity."

This is pitiful - they are actually trying to gaslight us. Both his hands are at least partially visible. And they seem to be a matching pair, notably sharing a reddish hue.

It's funny how it's always "no memory" like they're covering for some future moment where undeniable proof exists so that they can say "oh him!/her! I just didn't remember them".

It's never "I never met them", never a flat denial. Always couched in careful legalese. I'm sure those who follow American politics recall "I don't recall"... this looks strikingly similar.

Proof already exists. Multiple flight records showing randy andy and Virginia Giuffre on the passenger manifest. Hence 'I never met her' has already been downgraded to 'I meet so many teenage girls on private jets, she doesn't spring to mind'.

And they seem to be a matching pair, notably sharing a reddish hue.
Ah, the ruddiness of the rich.

Proof already exists. Multiple flight records showing randy andy and Virginia Giuffre on the passenger manifest. Hence 'I never met her' has already been downgraded to 'I meet so many teenage girls on private jets, she doesn't spring to mind'.
I hadn't yet got around to checking the flight logs. Thanks for the information.

Yes, "sources close to the Prince" are actually claiming that the photo is fake.

One source told the Standard:

“Look at his fingers in the photo. The duke has quite chubby fingers, they don’t look right and nor does the height of the duke and the girl. I understand his legal team have asked to have proper sight of the original photograph so they can carry out their own investigation as they seriously doubt its veracity."

This is pitiful - they are actually trying to gaslight us. Both his hands are at least partially visible. And they seem to be a matching pair, notably sharing a reddish hue.
There are doubts over the height of the girl compared to the Duke seriously? Presumably they've never heard of high heels then?

Quite like this one tbh:
17855224-7409279-image-a-8_1567126652720.jpg

Sorry I haven't read the whole of this thread - is the parasite going to face justice or is he going to get away with it?

Back
Top Bottom