Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

I wonder why he's decided to give this interview now and actually say this stuff, TBH, because he really doesn't do himself any favours with stuff like this
He obviously thought that by saying he had no recollection of the then Miss Roberts; that would be then end of the matter.
Let's hope that he lives to regret that tactic.

Too honourable to say no to the convicted child rapist when he invited me to stay in his palatial mansion. In many ways, isn't Andrew the victim here? His good nature preyed upon by an abuser. :(
The Onion did this already. Maybe their writers are coaching him.

Jeffrey Epstein Swears He Didn’t Know Sex-Trafficking Ring Was Underage

"Had I known, I would have told them to go right back to wherever it was I smuggled them from and tricked some adult women into my horrific sex-trafficking ring. I guess in some ways, you could say that I’m the real victim here.”

Too honourable to say no to the convicted child rapist when he invited me to stay in his palatial mansion. In many ways, isn't Andrew the victim here? His good nature preyed upon by an abuser. :(
And don't forget, it was convenient. Who among us can truly say we haven't gone out of our way to stay at the mansion of a convicted abuser when it was convenient?

I'm sure that's true, but why give this interview now/at all, especially if this is the best he and his advisers can come up with?

Better to remain silent and be thought a twat than to speak and confirm it, or whatever the line that Pickman's model likes to quote
Yes, it’s a very poor decision. I can only assume it’s one of those things where it was felt he has to get his side of the story out before something else breaks.

Yes, it’s a very poor decision. I can only assume it’s one of those things where it was felt he has to get his side of the story out before something else breaks.

Probably, though there has always been an argument that he would be a very convienient person to frame the Epstein scandal around - after all, he is now a relatively minor royal rather one of the many people who had similar links to Epstein (and other similar types) and who have so far escaped questions as to why they were close with him.

In response to his 'don't recall' answer, I hope Matlis probed him on whether it was the case he was was shagging around so much at the time, that he just couldn't remember..

Back
Top Bottom