Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, named in underage 'sex slave' lawsuit

I've not watched it either but i did read a fairly thorough analysis of it written up in the days following the broadcast, let me see if i can dig it out.

The way he is reputed to treat his staff they were probably rubbing their hands in glee as he made it worse.
I’d be surprised if if any major Royal isn’t a grade-A cunt when it comes to interacting with the common peasantry, including their own fucking assistants, never mind any other commoners. I have briefly seen Anne in action when out shopping, and also have first hand testimonies from colleagues who’d served her on several occasions, and given what a horrendous cunt she is to members of staff of shops she visits, I dread to think what she might be like to her own staff.

Try and find it, it is really worth a watch. Virtually every word he says just digs in him deeper, his advisors must have been weeping in frustration
Not really.

Apparently, straight after the interview when his staff were asked how they thought it went they replied 'marvelous'.

They didn't have a clue how badly he'd dropped himself in it.

There’s another version of this coming on Prime, this time with Michael Sheen and Ruth Wilson. FFS!
Instead of these multiple televisual productions, wouldn’t a less expensive means of entertaining the populace involve lopping off (courtesy Pickman's model) their empty, chinless heads, and then sticking them on spikes at either end of London Bridge for the edification of the people?

Enterprising sole traders could sell old turnips and cabbages so that tourists and locals alike could revive an age-old tradition and fling vegetables at the rotting, mephitic Royal heads, gaping with sightless eyes, having been pecked out by that noble bird, the crow.

Royalists always go on about all the tourist money the Battenberg leeches bring in to this country; I’d wager there’d be a queue of thousands of visitors to our fair isle at Heathrow if they were in with a chance of hurling a blackened, past-its-sell-by-date parsnip or gourd at the remains of this parasitical crew of freeloaders, nonces and tyrants.

Aldi are doing six wonky apples for 99p.

Instead of these multiple televisual productions, wouldn’t a less expensive means of entertaining the populace involve lopping off (courtesy Pickman's model) their empty, chinless heads, and then sticking them on spikes at either end of London Bridge for the edification of the people?

Enterprising sole traders could sell old turnips and cabbages so that tourists and locals alike could revive an age-old tradition and fling vegetables at the rotting, mephitic Royal heads, gaping with sightless eyes, having been pecked out by that noble bird, the crow.

Royalists always go on about all the tourist money the Battenberg leeches bring in to this country; I’d wager there’d be a queue of thousands of visitors to our fair isle at Heathrow if they were in with a chance of hurling a blackened, past-its-sell-by-date parsnip or gourd at the remains of this parasitical crew of freeloaders, nonces and tyrants.

Aldi are doing six wonky apples for 99p.
I don't know how much six wonky royals cost but it's a fuck of a lot more than £0.99

Third rate shoplifter talks to tenth rate economist about an entitled sweaty nonce.

Why is this shit a thing???
Not a thing in itself, but still an exponent of how the British media will look after their own, and refrain from denouncing other historic British newspaper titles if they publish content that goes well beyond the paper’s ingrained political bias and into fringe completely objectionable content that no respectable newspaper should tolerate.

Much of what Private Eye publishes in its Street of Shame section should be lapped up by other newspapers. Both the left and right wing ones. But they all seem petrified (or prevented by their owners) from criticising one another, even when they hate each other and have radically opposite political views.

I and plenty others posted either in this thread or in the Telegraph one an indescribably batshit crazy Telegraph front page about a year ago, in which they bizarrely devoted their entire front page to try to discredit Virginia Giuffre’s claims about her encounter with Andrew as fabricated, trying to discredit the infamous photograph of them two as fake and making some uber bizarre claims about another photograph of a bathtub as evidence the whole episode didn’t take place. I can’t remember the particulars but it was QAnon-level mad.

And yet, it was the Daily Mail of all the fucking papers who published a rebuttal of the Telegraph’s claims as inaccurate because of some date stamp or other on the back of the photograph that contradicted the Telegraph’s claims. Where the hell were all the articles from the other main papers denouncing such Trumpian lunacy by one of the oldest and previously respectable pillars of British journalism? Even The Guardian ffs, as politically opposed to the Telegraph as it gets.

I’ve always been amazed at how even the most sworn political enemies in the UK press will never, ever, go beyond the mildest of criticisms of their fellow publications even when they have engaged in despicable behaviour.

Back
Top Bottom