Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

So what will he do to the 148 I wonder?

Use them as hardcore for the foundations of his never-happening airport on the Isle of Grain?

Hollow them out and use them as tubing for a tunnel between Stranraer and Larne?

Have them frozen in liquid nitrogen and use them as novelty umbrella stands in his walk-in fridge?

Bring on the floorshow, gonna lap this one up. He’s fucked. Completely fucked, this is a predictable and bad result for him. Me and my mum gonna be swearing at the telly at PMQ’s.

so next up - two by-elections and the parliamentary report into weather the lying cunt is a lying cunt. And the cabinet are spineless fucks. He might still be there at the next election

This is a great result. No clean decapitation, but bad enough that he almost certainly won't last long term. So it'll drag on for a bit, as they all turn on each other and he behaves ever more disgracefully, and even the right wing comics turn against him.

The margin is a little wider than I'd hoped for but the Tory party is split hugely and has kept hold of someone now widely being described as 'electoral asbestos'.

The longer this runs, the more they are damaged. Frustrating for those hoping for a short-term point and laugh but absolutely a better result to ensure this cabal sink with him at the next GE.

Boris unique skill is tainting and relying on those who get into bed with him, see Rishi. It’s worked to get him control and means there’s no clear successor waiting given the harrowing attrition of experienced MPs since brexit - a myriad of power blocks means noones got enough oomph to rally the troops.

Hopefully this blissful train wreck continues to wreak havoc and fully tarnish the bunch of rotten bastards, let the infighting continue and be vicious and bloody

This is a great result. No clean decapitation, but bad enough that he almost certainly won't last long term. So it'll drag on for a bit, as they all turn on each other and he behaves ever more disgracefully, and even the right wing comics turn against him.
It is indeed; not least because 211 vermin MPs have now enraged a huge chunk of their popular support by expressing confidence in blustercunt

148 Going to make any Oppostion Day Motion on changes to the Ministerial Code intresting + the enquiry into whether the PM misled Parliament still to come

Over a month til recess and he's wounded

Reactions: Ax^
Dead man walking , but he'll cling on , two defeats in the upcoming by-elections probably wont change that. The 148 need to vote against government legislation to force him out.

Back
Top Bottom