Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

As a Man United fan, I remember Joey Barton getting sent off for QPR in a game that handed the title to citeh. He went off trying to twat all and sundry and said afterwards he was trying to take one of the opposition with him. I'm wondering if johnson could twat kieth on the way out?

As a Man United fan, I remember Joey Barton getting sent off for QPR in a game that handed the title to citeh. He went off trying to twat all and sundry and said afterwards he was trying to take one of the opposition with him. I'm wondering if johnson could twat kieth on the way out?
Someone who worked in telegraph office with him said he was awful to be around, and was often unnerved because of his uncontrollable temper.

All those tories giving it 'oh, let's wait for the cops... oh let's wait for Sue Gray... oh, something something' What fucking cowards, they've known all along they've had a narcissist and pathological liar in their midst for years.
Yep, and they knew that when they put him through to the last two.

she should throw a work event with the people present in the palace and invite him into the middle of it for his regisnation

Away from here I can't see many people saying he's actually going to lose this evening. Just a question of how small a victory it will be and how damaged he will be.

Back
Top Bottom