Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

He can't remain prime minister long if he's not leader of the party, I thought; he's not voted into office, he's there by dint of leading the largest party.
I do find it weird how so many MPs, with talk of "the country elected him to...", seem to forget no-one beyond the borders of his own constituency did anything of the sort.

Predictable, though.

Last edited:
If he is forced to resign will go to Windsor to see the queen or will she come back to Buckingham Palace to accept his resignation

i think HM would go off sick again and let jug ears deal with it.

But could Queenie sack him? and would I be correct in thinking he could still call a General Election as fuck them all off.

not sure the question's arisen before. it's probably one of those things where there isn't a written rule, on the expectation that any party leader would do the decent thing and resign as PM. It may be that the only way he could be sacked as PM is if he lost a confidence vote (as in from the house of commons, not just from the party) - and if that happens, that usually triggers a general election.

If there is any way he can stay even after losing the vote, I'm sure he would be willing to try it and constitutional crisis be damned. It wouldn't surprise me if someone had to break his fingers on the way out to stop him clinging to the door frame.

If there is any way he can stay even after losing the vote, I'm sure he would be willing to try it and constitutional crisis be damned. It wouldn't surprise me if someone had to break his fingers on the way out to stop him clinging to the door frame.

a pissed Boris finally ejected on the 28th November from a wrecked Downing Street amidst a hail of sound grenades and smoke bombs from the SAS

Well

pundits etc all reckon he will survive. to me its astounding that any tory mp thinks they better off with him. Still think its going to be pretty close

Well
Think we've asked before but, kebabking , any chance there's a few spare?

pundits etc all reckon he will survive. to me its astounding that any tory mp thinks they better off with him. Still think its going to be pretty close
Pundits are right about half the time on anything where the answer isn't obvious.

Back
Top Bottom