Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

He does an amusing summery of the papers every day. If he is not your cup of tea then fair enough but others enjoy it.
It’s just like being in a work canteen when some idiot starts reading the paper out to you, with his own trite footnotes, when all you’re trying to do is read the papers yourself

Theres an easy solution to that - bring in your own sandwiches and eat them on the shitter 👍
Not that kind of canteen - we have to bring our own food. But I usually sit outside so I don’t have to listen to ignorant colleagues or the fucking radio blasting out of a big telly

Mirror giving blustercunt a whole week to lie himself into a corner before springing the photo evidence; well played.

View attachment 300337
It's all in the timing. :thumbs: (As I said before, there was bound to be phone photo/video evidence which you might've reckoned would give them pause for thought on the barefaced lying front...but nope, they are that shit.)

I'm puzzled. What does that photo prove? Can someone explain how it shows something worse than a Zoom call with two other people present in the room? And the two other people are perhaps colleagues anyway (who should have been masked). The article says
A source said many staff huddled by computers, conferring on questions and knocking back fizz, wine and beer from a local Tesco Metro.

In one office, the insider said, there were four teams, each made up of six people
so there were 24 people in one room somewhere else, of which Johnson may have been unaware and there is no photographic evidence so far.

The photo is hardly the gotcha that's being claimed.

He's still a lying unprincipled twat though.

I'm puzzled. What does that photo prove? Can someone explain how it shows something worse than a Zoom call with two other people present in the room? And the two other people are perhaps colleagues anyway (who should have been masked). The article says

so there were 24 people in one room somewhere else, of which Johnson may have been unaware and there is no photographic evidence so far.

Yes, that's the No.10 line so far..."it was a virtual quiz...":D

Obviously need to read the story (can't see it on their website) but not sure how much that really matters at the moment. The steady drip drip of shit is what's popcorn worthy right now.

Back
Top Bottom