Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Presumably there will have been some panicked email from starmer setting out the logic for whatever nonsense was going on in her head there. To that point that she'd rather look a complete dick than score an open goal. Astonishing. I can think of no down side at all with saying 'johnson is a proven liar, making a fool of the British people, yet again failing us over Covid, what should people who have lost relatives think about etc'.

It would make you think that, despite protestations of being 'electable', that Starmer is really quite afraid of anything triggering a snap election.

So.... guesses as to who leaked the video? Mine is on Lee Cain, he was head of Boriscomms until he was booted out at end of December. Would seemingly have the motivation and access to the tapes, no?
sadly the list of people with means, motive and opportunity means it won't be as simple as miss scarlett in the billiards room with the lead piping
Cain though. :hmm:

Labour are so shit that even leaving politics aside and concentrating on the role of managing capital, the thought of them actually running the country scares me. Whether it scares me more than the thought of this lot running the country is another matter.

Here's a good one, the chief walnut whip thinks johnson might not have been aware of the parties because 'it's a big building'.

'I came down to breakfast and found all these cans in the front room. And some cunt had thrown up in the goldfish bowl!'

They don't seem to realise that you can just google the floor plans, they're hardly top secret. It's a lot bigger than my house I grant you but it's hardly the O2 arena. If there was a party with 40 or 50 people in one room, anyone in the building would be able to hear something.

is there any talk that johnson was there? he's in serious shit if it turns out he was. Like resigning type shit.

the complicity of all the fleet street hacks who were in attendance appalling as well - they and their employers need to get roasted for that. Im assuming not the bbc, graun and ITV - as its them who've been running with the story?

eta - private eye are suggesting that the Suns muted coverage of this story is that they were having their very own rules busting bash on the very same night.
It would be a resigning affair if Johnson had an ounce of humility, or if he had any respect for the office he holds, or if he had any decorum, or if he felt any sense of responsibility for events. But he has none of those things.

His life history to date has demonstrated him to be an unprincipled liar and a charlatan, a man with a monstrous ego and sense of entitlement.

Why on earth would he feel obliged to resign when in the past he's shamelessly lied to bosses and wives? He seemingly considers everything a jolly jape and is totally, completely and utterly irresponsible in his personal and professional lives, leaving a trail of misdemeanours, lies, children, behind him.

Why would such a man see fit to resign? He does everything on his terms. The world revolves round him and he's surrounded by fawning women and enablers.

It would be a resigning affair if Johnson had an ounce of humility, or if he had any respect for the office he holds, or if he had any decorum, or if he felt any sense of responsibility for events. But he has none of those things.

His life history to date has demonstrated him to be an unprincipled liar and a charlatan, a man with a monstrous ego and sense of entitlement.

Why on earth would he feel obliged to resign when in the past he's shamelessly lied to bosses and wives? He seemingly considers everything a jolly jape and is totally, completely and utterly irresponsible in his personal and professional lives, leaving a trail of misdemeanours, lies, children, behind him.

Why would such a man see fit to resign? He does everything on his terms. The world revolves round him and he's surrounded by fawning women and enablers.

Hed be forced to resign. Hes been blustering about not knowing anything about it and saying how angry he was about the allegra stratton video. If/when it turns out he was actually there (or at another party) the outrage would be across the board and off the scale. His mps and ministers are sick of having to defend him (not a single minister has appeared for an interview since the stratton video) - hed be gone within hours of the photo/video hitting the internet. He's not head of state - his own party can sack him. His cabinet can effectively boot him out without even bothering with the 1922 committee launching a vote of confidence. basically - weather he stays on is not his decision to make.

Looks like a lot of pricks are just going to do what they want now thanks to all the rule breaking at no 10 last year. Any rules won't be taken seriously. That's the impression I'm getting from social media comments.
I don't think so. Those pricks on your social media would not have done whatever it is they're vowing not to do anyway, imo. i really don't think this latest revelation of how its one rule for us / they're a pack of contemptible liars will make any significant difference to 'compliance', that ship sailed with barnard castle. People just either do or don't choose to take precautions regardless of the government being revealed for the 783rd time to be a nest of evil clowns.

Back
Top Bottom