Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

The Life and Times of an Ethics Adviser:

'Right Boris, I'm telling you, do one more unethical thing and I'm off... doh... right that's it, I nearly went then. So, just one more thing... gah... you're gonna get it Boris... fuck me, you've done it again... So, I really will be off this time...'

So.... guesses as to who leaked the video? Mine is on Lee Cain, he was head of Boriscomms until he was booted out at end of December. Would seemingly have the motivation and access to the tapes, no?

OK captain obvious. So it wasn't Cameron in the cellar with the pig-fucking who done it either, then?
what actually happened were that there were numerous leaks of the video made over a short period of time by people who heard that someone else was going to leak it and who tried to get in first. it has thus far proved impossible to determine who leaked first and a stewards' inquiry is being held

More comical shitness from Labour:

A good part of the reason Johnson is seemingly immovable and untouchable is just how bad the opposition are. This is Annalise Dodds ducking and weaving the question of where Johnson should resign, like she's facing a hostile over from Malcolm Marshall in 1984.

Why would anyone wanting a fundamental change in how things are done / run do anything more than lob a scornful laugh Labour's way? They're barely even worth that.

Last edited:

A good part of the reason Johnson is seemingly immovable and untouchable is just how bad the opposition are. This is Annalise Dodds ducking and weaving the question of where Johnson shoild resign, like she's facing a hostile over from Malcolm Marshall in 1984.

Why would anyone wanting a fundamental change in how things are done / run do anything more than lob a scornful laugh Labour's way? They're barely even worth that,

Presumably there will have been some panicked email from starmer setting out the logic for whatever nonsense was going on in her head there. To that point that she'd rather look a complete dick than score an open goal. Astonishing. I can think of no down side at all with saying 'johnson is a proven liar, making a fool of the British people, yet again failing us over Covid, what should people who have lost relatives think about etc'.

A good part of the reason Johnson is seemingly immovable and untouchable is just how bad the opposition are. This is Annalise Dodds ducking and weaving the question of where Johnson should resign, like she's facing a hostile over from Malcolm Marshall in 1984.

Why would anyone wanting a fundamental change in how things are done / run do anything more than lob a scornful laugh Labour's way? They're barely even worth that

Christ :facepalm:

Why would anyone wanting a fundamental change in how things are done / run do anything more than lob a scornful laugh Labour's way? They're barely even worth that.

The only explanation for her being that shit is that Labour had their own parties last Christmas. Good thing is that they were so boring, no one has any recollection of them.

Back
Top Bottom