Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

think he is more preoccupied getting all thenose candy needed for combined staff do and Allgera living do thats happening at the number 10 flat on saturday night

imaging trying to get enough cocaine for a bunch of greedy thirsty tories..

A political activism award is due to Ant and Dec, who appear to be doing a much better job of holding the government's feet to the fire than the shower that make up the Westminster lobby.

And now it will rain dead cats.

I think 'cunts' is too soft a word for them.
I know. They’re not worthy of the word cunt. The only word low enough for them is…is….fitbin. They’re a bunch of fucking, cunting FITBINS!!!!

She’s married to the editor of the spectator and Sunak was best man at her wedding, she’s a fully paid up member of the nasty party. Don’t believe the tears for a second.
They’re godparents to each other’s children. She’s as establishment Tory as you can get. Pure crocodile tears. The real Stratton was the one laughing about Christmas party restrictions.

The Torygraph and the Sun have both gone for his throat on tomorrow's front pages. He seems to have outlived his usefulness.
What thing is going to replace him though? Hopefully Gove because he’ll sink the whole party hopefully. Pob isn’t a very impressive look for a PM.

ETA: With regards to the party and cocaine. I wonder who the dealer is because I’m pretty sure they’ll get premo unstepped on pharmacy grade bugle So it won’t be a street level dealer. That makes me wonder if the dealer has any dirty compromat on the connection. It also makes me wonder if the Met’s criminal intelligence units are aware of any of these shenanigans (which if they’re any good they will be). If so why aren‘t they acting (rhetorical question).

Last edited:
What thing is going to replace him though? Hopefully Gove because he’ll sink the whole party hopefully. Pob isn’t a very impressive look for a PM.

What's more, a possible second Tory marriage in office would be a truly terrible thing to behold.

Just watched pmq's and Johnson saying he was sickened and furious at the Stratton clip.
Didn't he say he hadn't seen the clip when asked at the COVID briefing? I think it was in response to Pippa crear?

Last edited:
Hypocritical twat that he is. 😡

This is the same Shaun Bailey who said in 2008 that accommodating Muslims and Hindus “robs Britain of its community” and risks turning the country into a “crime-riddled cesspool”

He's also said (more recently) that teenage mothers pushed people who “do the right thing” down the housing ladder

and blamed women - who he referred to telling referred to as "girls" for the domestic abuse they suffer.
And let's not forget:

Back
Top Bottom