Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Is there an actual video of this 'imaginary' party itself?, the only one I can find is Allegra and some twerps joking about a party in a manner that would convince most people that there had been a party. If this is all there is then I think BoJo the Clown will just keep denying it until it gets forgotten. For a man who's supposed to have been a top lawyer, Starmer is fucking useless and won't make any capital out of it.

Is there an actual video of this 'imaginary' party itself?, the only one I can find is Allegra and some twerps joking about a party in a manner that would convince most people that there had been a party. If this is all there is then I think BoJo the Clown will just keep denying it until it gets forgotten. For a man who's supposed to have been a top lawyer, Starmer is fucking useless and won't make any capital out of it.
There's bound to be phone photos/footage. Depends if someone releases them or not.

Last edited:
Is there an actual video of this 'imaginary' party itself?
There's some theses on the imaginary party, if that helps?

This feels almost spookily appropriate, actually:
“The partisans of the Imaginary Party grow and develop in the most complete violation of all the existing rules, without ever having the feeling that they’re breaking them, since they act in total contempt for them all."

They already had to move on from the blanket denial stance to the 'we'll hold an inquiry' stance.

The media have a big thing about how if theres one thing the British public dont like its having blatant signs of double standards rubbed in their face, so the story isnt going to go away for a while, especially with new Covid restrictions in the news.

Also it feeds into the broader question of Johnsons credibility and his own party viewing him as a liability.

After my first sets of thoughts had passed after seeing that video yesterday, I did start to wonder if it demonstrated quite well why she wasnt considered up to that job.

What's most concerning is how someone whose main qualification for the role was that she was besties with his wife was hired when there were clearly better candidates. Let's leave the debate about why she was fired to the side though. But they're not besties anymore. Which happened around the same time she was fired.

There's a short clip of (I think but I can't really tell them apart) Raab talking to hooray types clustered together without masks. That was supposedly the party but no real proof of that I don't think.

I don't think it can be forgotten since Allegra has resigned over it , if it hadn't happened, it wouldn't have been mentioned in the practice press conference and she wouldn't have had to fall on her sword to protect Boris.

apparently emily maitlis has shared some US media source saying that blonde fuck was at the party - cant find anything when I googled. The quesion of weather he was there is the massive elephant in the room - interesting its not being talked about and that nobody asked him about it at PMQs - although i did hear someone shout "you were there!" when he started his bullshit in the commons.

eta - found it . Looks more like misleading headline writing then any direct inferance. Although maitliss might be sneakily implying it by tweeting this pick

How come no one's talking about the Rees-Mog video which if anything is even more odious? The we're all socially distancing blah, blah.

Have I got my timings wrong and that's already been played out?
do you know where that is? I think it's the one I was thinking of.

How come no one's talking about the Rees-Mog video which if anything is even more odious? The we're all socially distancing blah, blah.

Have I got my timings wrong and that's already been played out?

Because that was recorded this week not during a big lockdown. I think.

rees mogg being a cunt is kind of priced in, so it's gone already.

But I haven't heard any journos mentioning it. Just this one. No one raised it at the press conference today. One of your own MPs blah, blah.

Just seems odd but maybe I've missed it last week or whenever.

two sheds

I think I heard it on here maybe, yesterday but may have been posted a few days ago. Him going on about, we're all socially distanced, back to impirial, not metric. 2 inches, that's what the rule is isn't it. (load of wankers cackle)

But I haven't heard any journos mentioning it. Just this one. No one raised it at the press conference today. One of your own MPs blah, blah.

Just seems odd but maybe I've missed it last week or whenever.

two sheds

I think I heard it on here maybe, yesterday but may have been posted a few days ago. Him going on about, we're all socially distanced, back to impirial, not metric. 2 inches, that's what the rule is isn't it. (load of wankers cackle)

Yeah, leftist media should have made more of that clip for sure. Everyone knows he's a cunt anyway, but he should be made to answer for his sneering attitude.

CNN stating that Johnson was at the party that he didn’t know happened…

CNN has established that social gatherings were indeed held on the two days in question -- November 27 and December 18 -- and has confirmed a Daily Mirror report that Johnson himself gave an impromptu speech at the first one. Sources also confirmed reports that secret Santa gifts were exchanged on December 18.

Back
Top Bottom