Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

also, she didn't seem to do much at COP26 anyway. try and find any media appearance or press briefing or whatever with her from then.
that vanishing act plus the position continuing this long after the job's obviously over does look a bit sus. like it was just a pay off.

he's just credited her with coming up with the coal, trees, cars, something else agenda

the scientists are just there to agree with him. I don't normally watch this shit but it's fucking embarrassing. Constant deferential references..."As the Prime Minister said", 'following the Prime Minister's remarks earlier..."

Lukashenko-style sycophants

Whitty said regardless of other things, and I having only watched him this once, I got the impression he's presenting what he believes? Am I being hoodwnked because I haven't see previous fuckery?

I use Buddhism for peace and quiet. I am a firm believer in it, especially in todays world. I am not a person who can stand upsetting people. I just have a silly sense of humour and I have times where I cannot take things seriously. I appologise to Sue if I upset her, I didnt intend to and was surprised by her appearing to be.
If you don't want to upset people don't say sexist things. It's quite easy.

I use Buddhism for peace and quiet. I am a firm believer in it, especially in todays world. I am not a person who can stand upsetting people. I just have a silly sense of humour and I have times where I cannot take things seriously. I appologise to Sue if I upset her, I didnt intend to and was surprised by her appearing to be.
That shows a good spirit :thumbs:

that's why i said it's a suspicion.
I was having the same thoughts - there are some proper ‘Great Barrington Declaration’ dicks in the parliamentary party that have no qualms about making trouble, many are the same Brexit loons that fucked things up for May.

according to this piece, she was moved on because she was terrible at the job she'd been employed to do, which seems like a more likely explanation than some fantasy cat-fight

That's not entirely the true story, but then that's from the paper she rose from. This is the only reference to Carrie in that article.

They claimed Stratton was the personal choice of Boris Johnson, who overruled the wishes of other staff members, possibly because Stratton was at that point close to his then fiancee, now wife, Carrie Johnson.

Read between the lines there. Other news sources are more specific about what 'at that point was close' actually means.

Back
Top Bottom