Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

Presumably. Bit weird though.
Meuf, [muf] verlan for femme, translates to “chick.” If your friend is checking out a woman in a bar, you can ask him, “t’aimes bien cette meuf?” Meuf also works for “girlfriend.”

It’s a sign of discontent in the ranks that someone has broken cover and publicised the Xmas parties, knowing it would damage Johnson. The knives are out…
The Tories who were sore at not getting an invite were probably the first to start throwing stones

Meuf, [muf] verlan for femme, translates to “chick.” If your friend is checking out a woman in a bar, you can ask him, “t’aimes bien cette meuf?” Meuf also works for “girlfriend.”
Yes, I know. I just thought it was a bit strange to be throwing it into the conversation like that.

Using French slang/verlan randomly on an English language board in a thread that's nothing to do with France or French people? You're right, it's not weird at all. :rolleyes: Anyway, let's not derail things any further.
Aah. I appologise, I do not ever want to upset anyone. I live in a french world. I watch french television all the time. I think in french an awful lot.

He’s going to shuffle out & announce new covid rules? It must feel pretty shit to be him right now.

On the plus side I really don’t think that this whole mess will change much in terms of peoples willingness to abide by whatever rules, they will or they won’t, it’s not like anything’s really changed since Barnard castle.

She was moved from No.10 to being the spokesperson for COP26 after a bit of an argument with one of Boris's wives. So I guess she's resigned from that. Although COP26 is over so I guess yeh, what has she resigned from.
also, she didn't seem to do much at COP26 anyway. try and find any media appearance or press briefing or whatever with her from then.
that vanishing act plus the position continuing this long after the job's obviously over does look a bit sus. like it was just a pay off.

He’s going to shuffle out & announce new covid rules? It must feel pretty shit to be him right now.
To be able to keep coming out and speaking, shows the hide on him. He literally doesn't give a fuck about anyone. Does he look nervy, like he didn't sleep last night? Does he fuck!

Back
Top Bottom