Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

True, but I guess Johnson is their boss, even if they do have powers of arrest over him. Any visitors can just say it's work related and there's no easy way of disproving it.
When they see the deliveries of food and wine and watch the drunken fumblings of the party-goers as they lurch to their cabs and official cars it doesn't look work-related and their silence seems complicity. And no cop swears an oath to Johnson or la Patel - they all swear an oath to the queen.

Javid chickened out of doing the broadcast media rounds this morning, and they couldn't find another minister to replace him.

Can't say I blame him, the line he's asked to follow is that everything happened was within the rules/there was no party. Even Javid and his big, shiny head knew that he could no longer go with that pile of bollocks.

Anyway, Johnson is preparing to go and tell some whoppers about it to Parliament later.

And people should be fucking angry, how many of us did the right thing and didn't see their families last Christmas? Whilst these cunts where getting coked up and having a whale of a time :mad:

Last edited:
Can't say I blame him, the line he's asked to follow is that everything happened was within the rules/there was no party. Even Javid and his big, shiny head knew that he could no longer go with that pile of bollocks.

Anyway, Johnson is preparing to go and tell some whoppers about it to Parliament later.

And people should be fucking angry, how many of us did the right thing and didn't see their families last Christmas? Whilst these cunts where getting coked up and having a whale of a time :mad:
I don't think the party is what gets people's backs up as much as the well-founded notion that everyone who lives or works in downing street is laughing at them. Not just at the party but throughout the pandemic. That the great sacrifices people have made aren't honoured or recognised but the butt of jokes.

I don't think the party is what gets people's backs up as much as the well-founded notion that everyone who lives or works in downing street is laughing at them. Not just at the party but throughout the pandemic. That the great sacrifices people have made aren't honoured or recognised but the butt of jokes.
Indeed. There are many people who have had family die in Hospitals and they werent allowed to see them. :(

it does seem like people are really pissed off about this, the laughing more than the actual event. The 'worst rated' / least popular comment on the Dm story is one saying 'this is all very silly, I trust Boris because he delivered us Brexit.'
Johnson's best response would probably be to say it was junior staff, hard working blah blah, who had a knees up and he wanted to protect them & thats why he lied because he's just such a nice bloke etc.

it does seem like people are really pissed off about this, the laughing more than the actual event. The 'worst rated' / least popular comment on the Dm story is one saying 'this is all very silly, I trust Boris because he delivered us Brexit.'
Johnson's best response would probably be to say it was junior staff, hard working blah blah, who had a knees up and he wanted to protect them & thats why he lied because he's just such a nice bloke etc.
Allegra Stratton not junior staff

He'd never admit to lying. Admit it once and he'll never be believed on anything ever again.

There will be further ructions when it is proven that Johnson WAS there. All the number 10 sheep bleating that he wasnt there. Johnson was the " secret Santa ", he arrived dressed up as him with the coke. They are all lying to protect him. How many times are the public going to believe those lying, lying, lying bastards? Time and again they are proven to have lied, and now they say Johnsons wasnt there and the public believes it again. Let them eat cake.

There will be further ructions when it is proven that Johnson WAS there. All the number 10 sheep bleating that he wasnt there. Johnson was the " secret Santa ", he arrived dressed up as him with the coke. They are all lying to protect him.
My sources tell me Johnson turned up as you say dressed as Santa but he had pre-loaded and was shitfaced within half an hour at which point he shed his Santa garb and revealed his birthday suit

All a good distraction from the Grenfell cladding and the clusterfuck of con that is purchasing tests to travel
I'm not sure grenfell cladding and travel tests are sufficiently significant political stories that the government would launch something like this as a distraction tbh

I'm not sure grenfell cladding and travel tests are sufficiently significant political stories that the government would launch something like this as a distraction tbh
I’m certain that in reality they haven’t got the ability to cover anything up intentionally.
Their biggest ability appears to be lining their mate’s pockets with lucrative contracts.

is there any talk that johnson was there? he's in serious shit if it turns out he was. Like resigning type shit.

the complicity of all the fleet street hacks who were in attendance appalling as well - they and their employers need to get roasted for that. Im assuming not the bbc, graun and ITV - as its them who've been running with the story?

eta - private eye are suggesting that the Suns muted coverage of this story is that they were having their very own rules busting bash on the very same night.

Laura K suggesting there are mutterings -

Laura Kuenssberg(@bbclaurak)
Senior Tory MP this morning - ‘Every lie just compounds the problem. But lying eventually catches people out. Another awful mess created out of Downing St. Question now in tea room is Boris reaching a tipping point - where he is becoming a liability and no longer an asset?’

is there any talk that johnson was there? he's in serious shit if it turns out he was. Like resigning type shit.
He seems to have been in the building that evening, because there was a meeting for him to sign off on new Covid rules, which were announced the next day. I think there's a good chance he may have at least shown his face.

Back
Top Bottom