Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

264942410_549908743171166_2458253515431393553_n.jpg

hmm the one thing about all this is i can see it backfiring

targetting middle class drug users

hmm who votes for these wankers anyways , the moment little johnny and jennie start getting locked up they lose votes over this
did they not try the same in the states, unless of course they just think increase the prison population is a new money making scheme

hmm the one thing about all this is i can see it backfiring

targetting middle class drug users

hmm who votes for these wankers anyways , the moment little johnny and jennie start getting locked up they lose votes over this
did they not try the same in the states, unless of course they just think increase the prison population is a new money making scheme
Indeed most of the coke users are middle class affluent tory voters and MPs. Rees Mogg has a tincture of Laudanum off the poppy after his evening meal every night. Goves dealer is a tory.

Well that a the rest are football supporting Sun readers types

go against them at your own peril politically

speaking to a yuppie tory voting coke user today... it's never going to actually affect him. not scared of losing his passport.

They probably have a point. It's only ever going to be used against the wrong sort of people; you know the type I'm talking about. They're not like us - their values and culture are different. You and I can be trusted with this sort of thing... but them? It's a different story with them.

We should probably have mandatory drug testing outside of every polling station in non-Tory seats to do spot-checks and passport-confiscations of would-be voters. Naturally, it should be run by the brother in law of a cabinet minister.

Back
Top Bottom