Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

These cunts are having a laugh.
i'll give you a one year plan for reducing drug crime - legalise them, supply them perhaps through pharmacies at a lower price than the drug cartels can do and a standard quality, and put tax from them into the nhs. instead of giving a heroin substitute which users can be on for years, assist addicts to get off their substances.

i'll give you a one year plan for reducing drug crime - legalise them, supply them perhaps through pharmacies at a lower price than the drug cartels can do and a standard quality, and put tax from them into the nhs. instead of giving a heroin substitute which users can be on for years, assist addicts to get off their substances.
That's far too sensible for our noble leaders

It then could be run at a small profit and that money goes into employing counsellors and drug education.

If only that had been done successfully anywhere else...

You have a better solution? Let's hear it
I'm sorry for any ambiguity; my point was that some drugs, particularly cannabis, have been decriminalised in a number of countries, and I understand it's been successful in achieving its goals. My comment was in frustration at consecutive UK governments who never even mention it as an option.

Sarcasm in text form doesn't always transmit.

regulary test for the front bench would be best

1_Screen-Shot-2021-08-29-at-123037.png

Back
Top Bottom