Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

If the Queen snuffs it during his tenure as PM, I presume he'll be at the funeral. Do you think he'll make his hair look halfway respectable? Or will he "show his respects" by ruffling it up as he gets into his costume?

Members of the Public werent invited to the tory lockdown xmas píss up. I imagine they will have it at chequers this year :mad: with Johnson píssing in the fountain, off his head on meth.

If the Queen snuffs it during his tenure as PM, I presume he'll be at the funeral. Do you think he'll make his hair look halfway respectable? Or will he "show his respects" by ruffling it up as he gets into his costume?

Whatever happens I'm sure we will all be told it was a moving, dignified response to the passing of such a well-respected national figure.

Then we'll probably be asked (by Allison Pearson, probably) whether its time to ditch the grimy old Saxe-Coburgs in favour of a newer and blonder royal family, whose patriarch proved by his brave fight against COVID, would never apologise for slavery, none of his kids would ever marry an actress, long history of Royal bastards etc etc

apparently in the times today

FFwTHRbXMAM6BfK

The Met are not exactly covering themselves in glory here, of course they knew but as per usual it's one rule for them and another for the likes of ordinary people. It will be interesting to see their response to all the letters that have been sent to them by both MPs and members of the public asking them to investigate. Their initial response that they do not normally investigate crimes retrospectively is pitiful.

These cunts are having a laugh.

According to the Sun on Sunday, some of the measures will be designed to target “middle class” users to act as a “deterrent for well-off professionals who peddle coke at swanky clubs and dinner parties”.

“We need to look at new ways of penalising them. Things that will actually interfere with their lives,” the prime minister told the paper. “So we will look at taking away their passports and driving licences.”

Advertisement

He added: “What I want to see is a world in which we have penalties for lifestyle drug users that will seriously interfere with their enjoyment of their own lifestyles.”

Back
Top Bottom