Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Paxo v Brand starts in 5 minutes

I'm sort of inclined to buy the Brand-edited copy of the NS out of interest. I only very rarely buy it, but it might be good to see not just his writing in it (haven't even got as far as checking the links for that yet anyway). But to see the content he's brought in from others.

Any good?

Doen't Icke believe in things like lizards? .. a nutter surely

Though a quite sane friend talked of him, perhaps he didn't know about the lizards!
So someone who has mental health issues has absolutely nothing to contribute to current discourse? Because he believes in lizards, everything he says is rubbish? How medieval.

So someone who has mental health issues has absolutely nothing to contribute to current discourse? Because he believes in lizards, everything he says is rubbish? How medieval.
He almost said they should be put in death camps/or that peoples mental health issues should be borne in mind.

Jump on me old man.

There's an unpleasant story about Brand and a member of staff at a West End theatre that he hasn't refuted. Something about him refusing to go onstage until she bared her breasts at him. That's not so pleasant if true.

http://www.thegrindstone.com/2012/0...ardrobe-girl-but-dont-worry-it-was-funny-274/
Story published by The Sun from an anonymous source and iirc contradicted by Billy Connelly, who was supposed to have been involved.

Here: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...n-just-dont-mention-piers-morgan-8412113.html

"I was surprised to read, just before our interview, tabloid reports that he'd been in an altercation with Russell Brand on a film set. Reportedly, Brand had repeatedly told a young assistant that he wouldn't film another frame until she'd shown him her breasts; and Connolly had stepped in to tick him off for harassment. Why did he…?

"That [widely reported] story," says Connolly evenly, "is a total invention. A complete fabrication. It's total bollocks. It never happened. Russell was very well-behaved, and I found him very interesting." Did he find him funny? "Oh aye. I really enjoyed his company. I liked his vocabulary, and his stance. He poses and… stances around all the time, and I like that.""

He set up a TV channel with them ffs.
All I can find online is the following quote on the indiegogo site:

"I am excited by David's new venture. We all complain about media bias and now we will have an outlet beholden only to the people. I think it will be crazy and fun and I hope to be on it."

I am asking how much he donated and what other involvement he has had in setting it up? Any details? Or just a one line endorsement?

All I can find online is the following quote on the indiegogo site:

"I am excited by David's new venture. We all complain about media bias and now we will have an outlet beholden only to the people. I think it will be crazy and fun and I hope to be on it."

I am asking how much he donated and what other involvement he has had in setting it up? Any details? Or just a one line endorsement?
A multi-year endorsment, a multi-let me help you oj tv sand radio and out your shit forward as acceptble. OIK no money i can show (for now, i think he obv did), but if not, doesn't that make him look like a bottler who refuses to pay for the truth to be out out there?

A multi-year endorsment, a multi-let me help you oj tv sand radio and out your shit forward as acceptble.
Can you give a link to that? All I can find is the one-liner I quoted above.
As for my question about money, I was wiondering what the source for this was:
I'm pretty pissed off to learn that he gave loads of p's to the 'not an anti semite, honest' Icke. Thats not excusable

Can you give a link to that? All I can find is the one-liner I quoted above.
As for my question about money, I was wiondering what the source for this was:
Can i give links to brand inviting icke on his show, on the tv, on the radio, of appearing with him - yes. I presume that you are not an idiot though. Why didn't you search before?

They establish an identity of interest. Which DID NOT TRANSLATE INTO FINANCIAL HELP. As far as we mugs know. Is that better for you cd?

If you are not going to take his rantings seriously then why are we here? You asked a question, you got an answer
I asked frogwoman why she had linked to it and got an answer from you.

I didn't say anything about how seriously or otherwise I took his joke about lizards on that clip.

I asked frogwoman why she had linked to it and got an answer from you.

I didn't say anything about how seriously or otherwise I took his joke about lizards on that clip.
I didn't mention lizards.

At this point you were doing ok, you hadn't yet shown yourself to be a humourless prick. Do you want to go back to that point? Would that be nice? Start again? Tough shit.

i thought i had read something about donating money, iy seems i may have been mistaken, however he set up the thing with him and encouraged people to donate, hes been on the show loads of times, etc

Back
Top Bottom