Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

More distinguished dissenters call for 9-11 investigation

Bob_the_lost said:
That's what i thought too.

Rentonite= fat italian mobster

I’m willing to bet that he has never prepared garlic in this fashion and is just showboating. I mean, apart from on the big screen, who really does cut their garlic with razor blades?

A tape recording of interviews with air traffic controllers on duty on 9/11 was deliberately crushed, cut into very small pieces, and distributed in assorted places to insure its total destruction. How is this possible?
Aha - I was wondering what those small pieces of plastic were in the envelope with my monthly CIA censorship cheque. It's good to know I'm still on the distribution list.

I think it is on the Good fellas movie :)
Mebbe that is where I learned it.
Ya take a angled razorknife blade (they come in packs of 100)
after peeling the garlic cloves Carefully cut the garlic in to thin slices
abour 5 or 6 will do for a regular sized pot of sauce.
I wonder if it would be possible to buy it allready cut?
ya gotta put the thin slices in the sauce quick or they will dry out,
they dont keep.
Mmmm this be makin me think about dinner. ;)

I'll post quickly before this one is banned as well.

The official story of 911 has so many holes even the majority of new yorkers in a recent poll thought the government was lying.

Please investigate it yourself, ignore the cat calls and conspiracy nut taunts and do yourself and the world a favour.

I entirely disagree about the garlic issue. When I prepare garlic, I peel it, squash it under the blade of the knife and then chop it finely. I find this is best. The only time I've seen a chef do garlic in real life, he in fact chopped it finely and then crushed it by dragging the blade of the knife across it on the board several times.

One of my flatmates is a chef, I'll ask him. (I don't think he uses a lot of garlic at work though.)

FridgeMagnet said:
I entirely disagree about the garlic issue. When I prepare garlic, I peel it, squash it under the blade of the knife and then chop it finely. I find this is best. The only time I've seen a chef do garlic in real life, he in fact chopped it finely and then crushed it by dragging the blade of the knife across it on the board several times.

One of my flatmates is a chef, I'll ask him. (I don't think he uses a lot of garlic at work though.)

I was taught by a chef friend of mine to prepare garlic this way. Do you scatter it around various parts of the kitchen so that it is “totally destroyed” though?

Techno303 said:
The other guy's, the chefs way.
Yeah, when I try that I do get projectile garlic sometimes.

The only way I've found to avoid that is to have a big heavy knife almost horizontal, pressing down hard and moving slowly, so it really squashes the stuff before the bits can spring out again. And chopping it really finely beforehand. But it's still rather a pain, and I have this feeling I'm mostly just putting loads of garlic oil into the chopping board, so I don't do it very often. Fine chopping on its own is usually okay for me.

I wonder whether a mortar and pestle is a good idea.

Rentonite said:
I have found that sliceing it very thinly with a razor blade works very well.

What about people with poor grip?

Would shaving the garlic with a new Bic razor work?

I personally would like to know what the credentials of these chefs are. :mad:

Were any of them chefs under multiple administrations? Are they student chefs? How can we judge their methods until we know their credentials?

editor said:
Anyone know what "Victoria Ashley: architecture and physiological psychology" translates into in the real world? Does she analyse the feelings of Roman arches or summat?

Maybe she was there at the time. Gently stroking the columns and saying "there, there don't have a breakdown, you can get through this" or something similar. :confused:

omlette said:
I personally would like to know what the credentials of these chefs are.
It's OK. One of them has got a home made DVD available from their website, so his cooking skills can't be questioned.

internetsoldier2ij.jpg

DOA said:
I'll post quickly before this one is banned as well.

The official story of 911 has so many holes even the majority of new yorkers in a recent poll thought the government was lying.

Please investigate it yourself, ignore the cat calls and conspiracy nut taunts and do yourself and the world a favour.
Thanks DOA.

Yes while posters who should know a lot better shout 'la la la can't hear you', as the world plunges headlong into an Orwellian state of total war, and US military top brass saying they did it themselves, it's really about time we started taking this seriously.

omlette said:
Wow. That DOES sound pretty official.
I've heard he might have a (self published) book in PDF file format available too which clearly puts his opinion way above everyone with silly trifles (or soufflés) like real world, actual related qualifications, peer-reviewed studies etc etc

Back
Top Bottom