Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2012

Does anyone remember Tricky Dicky in Eastenders? Andrew reminds me of him so much.
oh wow he is JUST like him
eastenders-1992-complete-year-7739e.jpg

Aki is like a small animal. Read some article where she was described as having permanent face of child on xmas day. Lol at her freezing her tits off on the coast.

I have warmed to Aki now, mainly because she is clearly absolutely bonkers. But I suspect she's not long for the competition. That pudding yesterday totally missed the point of the project.

What happened at the end? I had zoned out. Who left at the end of the programme? Do I still need to take out a hitman on Aki?

no-one left at the end, just emma after the scottish bit.

my problem with aki is i just don't believe her food is that good - i think they're keeping her in just cos she's kooky :mad:

I feel sorry for Aki. Tom sabotaged her on the oven!!!! :mad:
It really changed my opinion of him.

Emma deserves to go. I'm surprised she lasted so long. Her skills are just not up to scratch.

Emma deserves to go. I'm surprised she lasted so long. Her skills are just not up to scratch.
Did he do it deliberately? :eek:

Emma really annoyed me last night - she said something like she wasn't quite good enough last night rather than she completely stuffed it up. And WTF is doing a tart with beef about? Her plate looked like someone had puked on it too.

Aki should stay for pure comedy value - her gurning and the total mess she got into made me actually LOL last night

John was really cross with Aki too and she just reacted like an 8 year old being told off. I can't decide whether I like her or hate her, it switches at a moment's notice.

This, really. I can't stand her over-enthusiastic child act but did really feel for her last night. That was a cunty thing to do.

And yes - even Emma didn't think she was up to scratch!

The standard has been particularly low this year :mad:

How can people hate Aki, she's just young and slightly eccentric. I like it. I think she's amazing, obviously bright and talented. But she still keeps cooking Japanese, as in lots of bits that make up a meal, which looks delicious to me but not what's wanted from the judges.

I'm not someone who hates Aki, but I find the whole wide-eyed winsome, little girlywirly, oooo!-ness of her a bit on the irksome side.
She's a physics PhD student, so she's no dimbo. Intelligent and educated grown women who bounce and skitter around like small children so as older men will give them an easy ride always exasperate me. She's a prime example of the breed, so she gets on my wick a bit.

I am another one who thinks Shelina is beautiful. Though I might be the only one who would quite like to ravish Jay.

Sorry. We're supposed to be talking about cooking, aren't we? :D

I'm not someone who hates Aki, but I find the whole wide-eyed winsome, little girlywirly, oooo!-ness of her a bit on the irksome side.
She's a physics PhD student, so she's no dimbo. Intelligent and educated grown women who bounce and skitter around like small children so as older men will give them an easy ride always exasperate me. She's a prime example of the breed, so she gets on my wick a bit.

I am another one who thinks Shelina is beautiful. Though I might be the only one who would quite like to ravish Jay.

Sorry. We're supposed to be talking about cooking, aren't we? :D

Nope :oops:

How can people hate Aki, she's just young and slightly eccentric.
she's an eejit trying to be wacky. Full of heself too. And ger food isn't that good. Other than that....

We're not wild about Shelina either. Not sure why, I think she's just...too dull. And looks like the former Diversity Manager that she is. Tho I should feel a little sorry for her, as she probably had a hard childhood. What with beng called 'Permalloo' n all

Neither of them were as bad as that line of 'artisan food prducers' tho. Dear god, they all looked so in need of being mown down with a machine gun.

Andrew changed the oven temp, if anyone did, imo.

Me bro went for dinner at L'Eclume on tuesday night. He liked it.

Back
Top Bottom