Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Masterchef 2012

I'm just intrigued to know why the drop outs decided to go. The first one, Jonathan I think, was really good but suddenly semwd terrified of the fish in Jason Atherton's kitchen and panicked.

Ah...coz 2 have now dropped out it would have affected the schedule so they couldn't boot another out just now!

i find aki and moonface boy unwatchable now :mad: but i'm losing interest fast as they keep fucking about with the format and the schedule :rolleyes:

I literally drooled at nearly everything being cooked in the restaurants. Except the tortilla, which was too runny for me. I like my eggs 'overcooked'. :D

Afsana? What the fuck is going on that Scottish girl is absolutely clueless she hasn't cooked a half decent meal the whole competition!

I think she did one stunning dish, amidst loads of sugary rubbish. Certainly pouring hot caramel into an ice cream churner doesn't make me think "winner". That dish looked horrible.
Loved the use of colour on alien boy's Spanish dish.
Aki's face when she was saved was also a picture (a Dali, to be exact). Well funny.

I think she did one stunning dish, amidst loads of sugary rubbish. Certainly pouring hot caramel into an ice cream churner doesn't make me think "winner". That dish looked horrible.
Loved the use of colour on alien boy's Spanish dish.
Aki's face when she was saved was also a picture (a Dali, to be exact). Well funny.
Her face is starting to go on my nerves! :mad:

Emma to go next, please - I don't like her food, (onion ice cream, anyone?) and she's miles behind everyone else.
I quite like everyone else! Aki is like an overexcited puppy!

Afsana? What the fuck is going on that Scottish girl is absolutely clueless she hasn't cooked a half decent meal the whole competition!

I thought it was pretty fair to be honest. The apple flan/tart was pretty unimpressive given the standards of some of the others. Afsana was never going to win. Emma will be out next, I reckon.

Who tried to make ice cream with booze in it, despite knowing that it wouldn't set in time cos the booze slows the process down? Whoever it was should be out, as even I was sat at home going 'boil it off first then' - it's hardly rocket science. It as Afsana wasn't it? She made nice looking food, but had zero chance of winning. My bro used to work with her, very nice woman apparently, and very committed. But it aint Masterchef winning food, unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom