Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

MasterChef 2023

As Joia is not far from us Mrs Tag would like to try it. 😱 Still, as long as she is paying.
We’d like to try it too, have something from the Josper.

We’re probably up Soho on Saturday so might look at Nessa, only a cpl of mins from The Queens Head too :thumbs:

good series. would have loved to eat all those final dishes and all 3 seemed nice people (even the probably Tory farmer). they have got the show down to a fine art.

Well deserved winner :thumbs:
No. Brin cooked octopus, not once but twice, he should have been thrown out long ago.
Saying that, he served a great looking plate of food. Liked Louise's food for showcasing simplistic home produce also liked Chris's food because you could see the inspiration and thought that went into his food.
Louise I suspect will continue farming but maybe venture more to the catering side of it. Chris would be readily employable in a restaurant for his skill and creativity. Will Brin open his own place?

I thought Chris The Fire Breathing Pig would win, right up to the end when Brin didn't put a foot wrong.

I wonder if having a round of previously unsuccessful entrants will be a thing from now on. I also wonder what the reasoning is behind it.

Back
Top Bottom